New and a novice

Brandt

New here and found this site out of desparation. Blew a steer tire yesrteday and am looking for parts for a 91 RD 690.

The truck is set up as a 12yd dump truck and is ALL MACK. EM-7 eng - 300 HP. Mack 12 speed w/ 6 reverse gears. Mack 4.42 diffs , I think 48,000 lbs - maybe 46K?

I have a bunch of questions but will troll around a bit rather than show my ignorance right away :tease: .

Edited by Brandt

First-welcome

Second-glad you are here to ask having lost a steer on the road

Have had that happen here. But the farmer said it was an old cuss anyway

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

If you have questions, please feel free to ask. It's the only way to get them answered. Its only ignorant think that you won't fit in. I came on this site about a year ago and knew nothing about Mack's, or trucks in general. Now I own a Class 8 tractor.

This forum is nonjudgmental and the guys here treat everyone like family. Welcome to BMT

By the way, we like truck pictures, and the occasional tall tale.

I don't have too many pix right now, but here are 2

OK so that didn't work. I'll have to find out how to post pix on here.

Welcome! Click on "More Reply Options". At the bottom you will see "Attach Files" then go to your folder with the file/pic.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

New here and found this site out of desparation. Blew a steer tire yesrteday and am looking for parts for a 91 RD 690.

The truck is set up as a 12yd dump truck and is ALL MACK. EM-7 eng - 300 HP. Mack 12 speed w/ 6 reverse gears. Mack 4.42 diffs , I think 48,000 lbs - maybe 46K?

I have a bunch of questions but will troll around a bit rather than show my ignorance right away :tease: .

Welcome and remember to always post a pic when replying. My view inside my Mack.

post-15621-0-02005300-1376774920_thumb.p

• Like 1

Never Forget, You As A Driver and You Alone, Will Stand Before The Judge, For Your Actions Behind The Wheel!

ChristianTruckersForum.Net

Welcome!

Nice truck, we dig spokes around here. Don't wait to long to show your ignorance if you want to fit in.

First-welcome

Second-glad you are here to ask having lost a steer on the road

Have had that happen here. But the farmer said it was an old cuss anyway

Bada-Bing!

Jim