In case you were wondering...

RowdyRebel

I had long hair in a previous life and was working at a Truck shop as a Mechanic, have you ever run over your hair on a creeper and got it tangled in the wheel? Not Good! Just made that good hard push on the fuel tank to roll myself out from under the truck and YANK! I cried.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Dad has an old creeper with the steel beveled wheels on the bent up funny axel/post things. That sucker would run skin on the bottom of my arms over if I didn't keep em up in the air. It gets your attention really fast let me tell you

I wince when I see that thing in the old shop. I've got a nice red padded Craftsman one now that I got for $5 at a swap meet in VT. Best five bucks I ever spent.

Mom got her long hair tangled in the vacuum once...that was back when I was a kid...old school vacuum that had some real power turning the carpet sweeper attachment. Ripped a good size chunk of hair right out of her scalp. It grew back, though...so the bald spot wasn't permanent or anything like that. Who would've expected wimins housework to be so dangerous?

• Like 2
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Mom got her long hair tangled in the vacuum once...that was back when I was a kid...old school vacuum that had some real power turning the carpet sweeper attachment. Ripped a good size chunk of hair right out of her scalp. It grew back, though...so the bald spot wasn't permanent or anything like that. Who would've expected wimins housework to be so dangerous?

We had one of those old school vacuums when I was a kid,tank type with "ski's" instead of wheels or rollers,to quote Tim The Toolman,"That thing would suck the ass out of a cat from 25 feet away"!!!!!........................................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Hmmmmmmm makes note to self: If wearing shorts, must wear jock strap next time working on creeper under vehicles.......

Must be a low creeper!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"