CL For Sale 1979 R700

Looks like an old Haliburton R-700.They must have bought a sh-tload of these things because they keep poppin' up everywhere! :bulldog1:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

no shit ,never knew. thought when the Superdog came out it became the new R700

Notice the way these 700's sat up high,just like the RS/RL 700's.I think they built this style until '83.If I remember right, Ryder and Roadway also ran Cummins powered R-700's like this.I heard through the grapevine,Storkmack has added one to his collection.Any truth to this,Brad?

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

There was a former Haliburton R700, same set up as this with a water tank on it near Garrett, IN for a long time, I stopped & inquired about it, "Not For Sale" I was told. 3 months later I seen it being loaded up and hauled away. A year later that construction company was closed and all assets sold off.

Yes, it is true. We added a 1981 R770 to our fleet. It currently has an E-7 mech., 13 sp Fuller, on Mack rears with Hendrickson air ride. Right around 3 million miles from a single owner/driver. The truck is an absolute pleasure to run.

Yes, it is true. We added a 1981 R770 to our fleet. It currently has an E-7 mech., 13 sp Fuller, on Mack rears with Hendrickson air ride. Right around 3 million miles from a single owner/driver. The truck is an absolute pleasure to run.

you going to hunt up a 8V92 and put it back original??

if I ain't mistaken,that's one that was on a purplewave or some such auction awhile back,same company had a pair of the ex-haliburton 700's and a green R797 with a crane on it. I do believe a member here got the R797.

After you mentioned it I remember seeing them on there to, I went on purple wave to see what they went for, I don't think it is one of the trucks, the three listed on PW had white from the top of the doors up and they are listed as 78s with square thanks. I did see one of them for sale on CL before I bought my R, about three months or so ago up in your neck of the woods for about 2k over what it went for.

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."