Badih1206

My name is Tom, and I drive a Pete daily but I've joined because my interest in western r models, especially rs700ls, and superliners. This winter I plan to begin searching for a superliner, hopefully with 60in able body co sleeper, to completely rebuild and use as a daily ride. I figured all of you may be able to help me find a suitable truck to start with, and find parts, as well as give helpful advice. Bear with me I'm sure i will have a lot of questions. I'm a good wrencher but my experience is with Pete's and kw's. I have just always loved superliners and have always wanted to own one. Thank you all in advance.

There are a couple near me. One is immaculate with e-9 and the guy could ask any price and probably get it. The other is rough mechanically but has a good body. It also has an e-9 500 and the guy likes hauling his d-8 and track hoe with it so I haven't been able to convince him to sell it, I did get him to promise to sell me the sleeper if he daycabs it. I know that e-9 is a bad mother but I'm not sure about it for everyday pulling a dump trailer, parts, fuel, etc. I have a Pete but I don't have the Pete additiude a lot of guys have. :-)

I'm pretty sure the nicer 1 has square and the rougher 1 round but don't hold me to that. I talked to the original owner of the rougher one couple years back and I thought he said he bought it in 81, but I guess in the fall of 81 it could have been an 82 model. I'll be down that way later this week i will stop and find out if it is sitting there.

I'm pretty sure the nicer 1 has square and the rougher 1 round but don't hold me to that. I talked to the original owner of the rougher one couple years back and I thought he said he bought it in 81, but I guess in the fall of 81 it could have been an 82 model. I'll be down that way later this week i will stop and find out if it is sitting there.

As was mentioned previously....we like pics!!

:worthlesswithoutpics[1]:

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Yes pictures are very important. Superliners with round headlights are Superliner 1s and were built from '77 - '84, square headlights are Superliner 2s and were built from '85 - '93. The magnums were the beginning of Superliner 2s. the last one belonging to Yaworski in Canterbury, CT

• Like 1

Matt