Mopar Madness?

other dog

Yeah I like that, I was just a kid when the van craze was going on.

I remember my Daddy calling any kind of van that had been modified, even a little bit, a "hippy wagon". Some of them were pretty cool though.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

If your gonna drive a van,it should at least be a Chevy! LOL! these things were all the rage when I was a kid!..........................................Mark

Took my Chevy to the levee......Looks like a winfall wimmin back in the day. Now she is a "winfall milf/gilf".

There was a song "Chevy Van" by Sammy Johns. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiEIToOWr64

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

The Mopar vans were the quintisential cool van from the 70's with no windows, just the two heart ones in the back. Shag carpeting, mini bar, queen sized bed and mirror on the celing. The ultimate shagging wagon.

But, How can you not love the A Team van?

post-11944-0-13656900-1373802561_thumb.j

• Like 1

The Mopar vans were the quintisential cool van from the 70's with no windows, just the two heart ones in the back. Shag carpeting, mini bar, queen sized bed and mirror on the celing. The ultimate shagging wagon.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Reminds me of a story my best friend, the late David Elder, used to tell. He had a Dodge van that he had fixed up pretty nice, had a bed in back...he said he took this girl out one time and parked in some secluded spot in the woods. She was a big girl he said, and when it was time to leave he was stuck. He couldn't get any traction, and he didn't want to ask her to get in the back and jump up and down so he said "I can't find my wallet- would you mind looking in back to see if it's there"?

So she did, and he said soon as she got back there he hit the gas and the van came right out of there. Then he said "never mind, I found it"!

That van was later stolen, I don't think he ever got it back.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

seems like dodge was the most popular,,,interesting era,,,id forgot all about that,,,till this post...bob

the Van craze is over?? is just seen an old Chevy Van with a mural painted on the side going thru town the other day! couldn't believe my eyes. just listened to Sammy Johns Chevy Van song the other night on youtube actually haha. there was a 60's Ford econoline Van at the Longbranch Park truck show the other day. damn thing was sweet.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg