Another friggen YANKEE!!!!

learn to like grits, G.R.I.T.S., (they are different but good eatin') real BBQ, greens.

The difference between y'all, and all y'all.

You still can get some winter there.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

LOVE it!I do like New England,less the weather,liberals,laws ect....Will miss some good friends/family,bit no way would I ever move back!

WELCOME!

I sometimes think that us transplanted politically conservative Yankee's out number the true native born Georgian's.

I relocated to Ga. (from Ohio) 30 years ago and found some of the most wonderful and friendly people that I've ever had the pleasure to know.

Business opportunities were plentiful.

Specifically, for someone with a true "good ole Yankee work ethic".

Within the first year I started to feel that I had found a true home.

People in Ga. have no concept of rust or old rusty northern Macks.

Twenty years ago you could still find quite a few rust free Mack trucks in Ga.

For about 10 years I bought every reasonably priced rust free B-Model (at least 25 or 30) that I could find until the EPA discovered me and my to quote them-"JUNK" hidden in an industrial park where I own 5 privacy fence enclosed acres.

They, (the EPA) definitely have no respect for our passion, even in good Ole Dixie.

LOVE it!I do like New England,less the weather,liberals,laws ect....Will miss some good friends/family,bit no way would I ever move back!

ya right there with ya,,,but i do miss dunkin donuts,,spoke wheels,,,and green grass...lol.bob