How's everybody?!

Bigdogtrucker

Been a while since I've been on here!Was contemplating a move to GA,we are 110% doing it now,leaving this weekend.My father inlaw has cancer and isn't doing the best,got screwed out of a house that was left to me and on and on....When it rains it pours,looking forward to getting a fresh start and can't wait to get back down there.BIG thanks to Ray(MACKMHE9)for hauling my B75 and a few tractors to GA for me.Can't wait to get behind the wheel and bang some gears on the quadbox,the ultimate therapy!Hope all is well with everybody....

post-2598-0-63105700-1371518512_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your situation, glad you are back on BMT, I hope that your father-in-law gets better. Keep a positive outlook and everything will turn out the way you want. Banging gears has always worked for me as a de-stresser no matter what it is truck or tractor!

• Like 1

Robert

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Welcome back. CT to GA looks like a good first step. People are leaving those Communist states like rats on a sinking ship.

Damn straight,the Northeast just isn't what it used to be.Don't want to raise my daughter here.Still a lot of good conservative people here,but we're the minority by FAR!

Glad your back,also Bigdog.Sorry to hear about your situation.Hope you get everything "ironed-out" and you and the family can get things back to normal.Take care.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA