Macungie?

vision386

I used my MH for personal transportation. I arrived at the show early on Saturday morning so I could get the same spot.

2013 Show Regulations (found on front of registration form)

3. Show trucks are requested to remain parked on the field until 4:00pm Friday and Saturday of the show.

4. Show trucks will be allowed on the field Thursday afternoon, June 13, 2013.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

I go away for the weekend and you guys find all the answers! I guess I am not as important as I thought I was!

Trucks can be parked on the show field as soon as we are ready to park them. We have a ton of stuff to figure out and it typically works out to be after noon on Thursday.

Trucks were built to be used, we understand and encourage you to drive your truck. We would request that the trucks stay stationary until after 4pm. The crowd is typically winding down around then and there is less possibility of any issues.

If you need anything else, please ask, or look it up yourself or something. Have a good evening, i am going to drown myself in ice-cream and beer to cope with my depression...

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

Doug who??? :tease:

Ice cream and beer? Yuk! But to each their own! Whatever it takes!

Thanks Doug and others at ATCA for organizing and executing great Macungie shows. I am sure this year's show will be another great one. Now if only you could control the weather...

Ken

All set for Macungie! Here is my schedule:

Thursday

Arrive Fogelsville Hawthorne Suites around noon

Hotel check-in

Drive to Macungie Park, register, and park the truck/trailer

Bum ride back to hotel (or unhook trailer and drive MH to hotel)

Dinner????

Friday

Bum ride from hotel to show

Friday night potluck at Park

Bum ride back to hotel (or unhook trailer and drive MH to hotel)

Saturday

Bum ride from hotel to show (or drive MH if unhooked)

BMT group photo at 12Noon

Drive truck/trailer to hotel after show

Dinner????

Sunday

Hotel check-out

Return to Roaring Spring

Ken

I have no idea what I am going to do. Thinking of getting a room but I can drive out in 2 hours then back home again. Just don't know if I want to do it with the General back and forth both days. All depends on how good she is once I start to drive her this week. If its not ready, I might just ride the motorcycle out there both days.

I have no idea what I am going to do. Thinking of getting a room but I can drive out in 2 hours then back home again. Just don't know if I want to do it with the General back and forth both days. All depends on how good she is once I start to drive her this week. If its not ready, I might just ride the motorcycle out there both days.

JT if you "Tent" camp I am pretty sure you can toss a tent where they let folks park their RV's. Also I have seen guys throw a tarp over the backs of their tractors before and sleep under them!!!

KEN: I might be able to be talked into dinner on Thurs night. On Saturday night a bunch of us get together and have dinner at the Fogelsville Inn if you are interested you are more than welcome, anyone is of course!!! I get together with a bunch of Sterling Truck guys and Infamous Author Robert Gabrick, a close friend of mine- he has written a boatload of books on trucks.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

Tent isn't a bad idea but the misses isn't a nature girl so that's not something she would do. As long as I get there that's all that matters.

Plenty of hotels nearby, the cost of the room would prolly be the same to run the tractor back and forth. If you need help with transportation let me know.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS

As it looks right know I might be going. My Dad has been getting ancy about going for several years now. Its been about 10 years or more since we've been there. I'm not sure yet what we'd be bringing other than My Dads Superliner and something on the trailer. We might bring the EF or maybe the RS700(I should say the 95% complete RS) but that's a BIG if. If I plan anything it always falls though :tease: so I won't say any more :whistling: .

Josh :bulldog3:

JT if you bring the General and need a place to sleep put a 2 by 4 across the seats and you're set!!!

JT - I will rent you a few moving blankets and you can sleep in the "hospitality" trailer with Vlad. :tease:

• Like 1

Ken

JT - I will rent you a few moving blankets and you can sleep in the "hospitality" trailer with Vlad. :tease:

Is that thing ventilated? Might not be good to be in small enclosed ares if there's chili involved at some point of the day.

• Like 1

Is that thing ventilated? Might not be good to be in small enclosed ares if there's chili involved at some point of the day.

You can leave the back door open. And if it rains, I will park the trailer so the water runs out.

Ken

Hmmm? Sounds like the new "BMT bunkhouse" might be full for the Macungie show! :loldude:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA