Autocars

RFCDrum

Wow! I was wondering if the Mack Trailer A-Car was still around. It looks like it was taken off of the road as the front plate was removed. I grabbed a handful of these handouts from Beyer Bros in Fairview a long time ago.

post-13134-0-26961600-1364083555_thumb.j

post-13134-0-26380600-1364083598_thumb.j

• Like 1

"If it's all the sime to you... I'll droyve that tankah"   Max Rockatansky (The Road Warrior)

Nice I remember the International in the back.

I remember the IH too,that was a sharp truck,wish i had gotten a good picture of it,but i think it left before i could catch up to him!...........................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Here are a couple of Roger Gerhart's DC103 Acar. Truck had a mighty 250 Cummins, 5 X 4 trannys, and SUDD Rockwell rears. It sure was a looker in it's day, and I spent my fair share of time behind the steering wheel. You earned you money in the seat of that old girl. The loads pictured are 631 Cat scrapers and a DH35 Northwest.

250 with a straightpipe? bet that was hard on the ears! (but prolly sounded good!)....................................Mark

I remember the IH too,that was a sharp truck,wish i had gotten a good picture of it,but i think it left before i could catch up to him!...........................Mark

I'm missing a bunch of old pics myself. I had a pic of that Inter.

250 with a straightpipe? bet that was hard on the ears! (but prolly sounded good!)....................................Mark

huh, did you say something? It did have a small Riker under the cab. The pump had a few shims in it, don't know how they got there, it smoked like a freight train. A new chrome stack lasted about half a day. At night it put out a nice flame

• Like 2

See my Flickr photostream page

http://www.flickr.com/photos/96692978@N05/

huh, did you say something? It did have a small Riker under the cab. The pump had a few shims in it, don't know how they got there, it smoked like a freight train. A new chrome stack lasted about half a day. At night it put out a nice flame

Thats what i thought! LOL!..............................Mark