...It's A Dog's Life

other dog

Otherdog, my beagle... the best dog ever.

attachicon.gifimg_4586.jpg

When I sleep like that, I drool. :)

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Ol Otherdog is a good dog.....I don't believe he has ever met a stranger

I know you don't think he ever does anything, but I caught him in an action position too-

post-1374-0-98921900-1361582345_thumb.jppost-1374-0-64561900-1361582386_thumb.jp

as a matter of fact, he's outside barking at something now. He just likes to store up energy until he really needs it.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I wish mine stored up energy, I got one that wont even sit most of the time, if hes bored hell pace the house back and forth till I yell at him to chill.

post-5240-0-49489600-1361640086_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Ahh another boring day..............

post-5240-0-96460600-1361640264_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Nice collection of non-bulldogs, gentlemen. :twothumbsup:

When I sleep like that, I drool. :)

When I sleep like that my collar pinches my neck.

I wish mine stored up energy, I got one that wont even sit most of the time, if hes bored hell pace the house back and forth till I yell at him to chill.

Synchronized panting. That's a neat trick.

The dark one looks very "playful" in that second picture. I'd wanna stay on his good side.

Jim

Nice collection of non-bulldogs, gentlemen. :twothumbsup:

When I sleep like that my collar pinches my neck.

Synchronized panting. That's a neat trick.

The dark one looks very "playful" in that second picture. I'd wanna stay on his good side.

Yeah the Dark Sable one is my Male, hes smaller than my female but his dad came from a kennel that breeds military dogs and his mom came from one that breeds police dogs both overseas, he can be pretty intense sometimes, the blk and tan is my female shes 15 mos old now and around 80lbs. I had a friend my dogs know well come over when I was gone, they let him in the gate and were fine, then he popped the hood latch on my truck and they started getting a bit upset, he said he backed up a couple feet from my truck and they were fine again but he went on and left anyway, figured he should come back when I was here just to be safe.

Yah, this ones got it ruffattachicon.gif100_0074.JPGand so does his Motherattachicon.gif100_1670.JPG

whats that the little one is in, nuclear fallout? ash? seems weird to me, then again it was 62 here today.

Interesting how were all here about Mack trucks but nobody has a Bulldog yet! that may say something about english bulldogs.

whats that the little one is in, nuclear fallout? ash? seems weird to me, then again it was 62 here today.

He was running around behind the house and hope it isn't fall out! It was 18 this morning and got up to 22 today. Heat wave for this time of year wish we had some 62 degree weather.post-426-0-39535100-1361671674_thumb.jpgNow what is he eating!

Interesting how were all here about Mack trucks but nobody has a Bulldog yet! that may say something about english bulldogs.

English Bulldogs are rather useless. I had been wanting an American Bulldog....but they are expensive, and this guy needed a good home...

post-1673-0-11108900-1361674054_thumb.jp

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Beauregard on election day..

dogwithknife.jpg

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Or Fred from you know what movie!

Beauregard on election day..

dogwithknife.jpg

Was that self inflicted after the results came in?

Yea he wasn't happy with the results. . .

We've got three of the Drool Machines Beau, Kasey are brother and sister and L.T. (little turd) don't know what I'd do with out them. They ride with me every where I go.

P.T.CHESHIRE