Pictures of the Week

other dog

Funny story and urban legend about that construction on rt.65 across from the island. That use to be Dixmont state mental hospital until Walmart bought the property to build a super center about 8-9 years ago. They stripped the entire hillside and started moving a lot of earth, that was until some heavy rains caused a huge landslide to fall on rt.65 and closed it and the NS mainline for a couple days. The talk about the hospital was it was haunted. There were ghost hunting tv shows up there from time to time. Anyways the talk was the "spirits" had a part in the landslide haha Needless to say Walmart cancel the development.

Triad has some clean looking Kenworths.

This is the view I had most of the week.

007.JPG

California comes to Iowa

006.JPG

This poor Pete owner spent so much on his stacks he couldn't afford to fix his air horns

[url=http://www.bigmacktrucks.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=28480]005.JPG[/ur

l]

I bet you had the coolest truck there Mike with that Superliner.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

The Chevy is a '63.

Your Photoshop skills are improving. The Triad Metals chick looks as if she were actually there.

This guy pulled in beside me while I was waiting. Opened his passenger window and asked me where the shipping office was. I told him, and said "by the way, your fuel cap is off".

He said "really?..hope I didn't lose too much fuel."

Then he gets out and walks inside to the shipping office. Comes back after a few minutes, gets in the truck and pulls inside. Never did put the fuel cap on.

Did you tell Rob we said "hi"?

I think these two were waiting for the bus.

As Ralph Kramden would say: "How sweet it is!"

Jim

I bet you had the coolest truck there Mike with that Superliner.

There's another guy that has a pretty sweet '84 Valueliner,he's had it since it was new.I'll try to get a pic of it sometime.There's a couple guys still running R models,but they aren't really well cared for,lots of CH's and Visions,some of them are really sharp if you go for that kinda truck.

Great pics guys excepting the pissing wimmins.

I'm starting to think to put Winfall on my future trip map.

If I ever get US visa.

I've been wanting to move there but no homes are for sale and rentals have a 99 year wait list. I understand it's because of the low taxes, good schools, and it's on a bus line.

• Like 1

Jim

Of course OD has to put a pic of a red head.

One day while working, a lady was squatting just like that with her little boy watching me work. I smiled and waved, and smiled, and smiled,....

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian