Chips & Dip Conundrum...

RowdyRebel

When the bag of chips and jar of dip are both freshly opened, you have large chips and plentiful dip. As you eat more chips, the pieces in the bag get smaller and smaller as the dip get farther and farther from the top of the jar. By mid-bag & mid jar, it starts getting more and more difficult to get the dip onto the chips.

...so how do you reach the bottom of the dip jar with the small pieces of chips that always settle to the bottom of the bag (and therefore are eaten last)?

Sure, I could SPOON the dip out onto a plate or into a bowl....but then I'd have dishes to wash. I'm looking for a simple solution to a complex problem, here....and I figgered who better to ask than y'all here at BMT? Some mighty resourceful minds reside in these here forums... :tease:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I buy the short fat jar with big opening. That way my fingers reach to the bottom of the jar. Also, look at the bag of chips before buying and get a bag with mostly large chips. Make sure you don't pile heavy items on the bag when bringing home from the store. But I reach a point when I just pitch both in the garbage.

You could also stack the large chips and eat them last.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Didnt you know obamas obesity czars des wined it that way so you eat less and therefore don't contribute to obesity in the USA . As for solving your problem use a plastic spoon and apply directly to chip and when jar is empty through it all out. No dishes.

oh...well, yeah, I was gonna say use fingers, like I do, but I guess a plastic spoon would work as well.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I sometimes just turn the bag upside down and open the bottom of the bag. Little chips and a jar full of dip.

Knowing me, if I opened the bottom of the bag instead of the top, I'd forget I opened it ass-backwards & dump 'em all over the floor when I reached for another chip. I'm sure Dozer would enjoy that....but then I'd have a jar of dip & no chips. :pat:

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Mix the little chips with whats left of the dip. eat it with a spork like oat meal...

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

My brother took me to a Tilted Kilt up in Peoria when I swung through town on my way home....nice place. 'Round here we've got Show-Me's...although the one in Cape closed and I refuse to spend any money in Carbondale. Next closest one is in Paducah or Evansville....and that's just a little too far to drive for a burger.