New member from Virginia

stumphanger55

I am an estimator/project manager with a small construction firm. I literally worked my way up from the ditch over the last 40 years. I have operated most types of heavy equipment and driven most types of trucks. Due to the economy, I am back in the seat of our lowboy when needed. I will post some questions in the appropriate forums. This looks like a great site. Thanks in advance for any help.

Mark in Virginia

Thanks for the welcome guys. I work in Danville. Live just outside in Pittsylvania County.

Welcome to the site Mark. I went to Danville about 11 years ago with one of the guys from my shop to buy a restored Tuxedo Black 1971 Nova SS from a guy named Thor and his son Thor. Super nice guys. Nice country down there too. From NJ we took 15/360 out of Richmond on the way down. Nice roads, no real traffic and scenic. On the way back Thor told us to go 58 to 85 N. That seemed to take twice as long with all sorts of traffic and who knows what else. Didn't get back until 3 am. And when we stopped for dinner, we realized Thor didn't leave the keys in the car after he put it on the trailer.

Thats my Danville story.