Happy Birthday!

vision386

Thanks guys! Had a great weekend as macknutt & I had a banquet to go to for the Southern Wisconsin Chapter-ATHS last night in the Wisconsin Dells (tourist trap! LOL!).A great bunch of folks up there as well! Thanks for the pictures,guys! There must be a requirement for BCR's to have some GREEN paint on them! :loldude: That red one (Davenport's) is sure pretty in red/black,love it! :twothumbsup:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

Thanks guys! Had a great weekend as macknutt & I had a banquet to go to for the Southern Wisconsin Chapter-ATHS last night in the Wisconsin Dells (tourist trap! LOL!).A great bunch of folks up there as well! Thanks for the pictures,guys! There must be a requirement for BCR's to have some GREEN paint on them! :loldude: That red one (Davenport's) is sure pretty in red/black,love it! :twothumbsup:

Hope you guys didn't hit the water parks too hard. -Brad

Is that bench in Winfall?

I don't know?The caption under it suggested it was from Vlad's homeland,but it could be anywhere old truckers meet to talk about the good old days, and then drink themselves silly!

• Like 1

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I'm sure O.D. would want the parkbench in Winfall included,this is prolly pretty close!....................................Mark

VA-VA-VA-VOOM!! :SMOKIE-LFT:

Happy Birthday Al!!! Heres some BCR's from the interweb, including yours!

aths_1957_mack_bcr01.jpg

1362625-900-675.jpg?rev=3

mack_r_model_bcr_57_il_06-09_01.jpg

Al, I guess you'd have to ask Mike Boyd permission to repost this picture of your truck!?

I'm sure he asked you if he could take a picture of it!?

Not really trying to stir up trouble, but just get tired of all the childish bullshit in this world!!!!

Ron

• Like 2

Al, I guess you'd have to ask Mike Boyd permission to repost this picture of your truck!?

I'm sure he asked you if he could take a picture of it!?

Not really trying to stir up trouble, but just get tired of all the childish bullshit in this world!!!!

Ron

No kiddin',Ron! I am flattered when someone takes a picture of my truck,being its something that I (and good friends) spent many hours and $$$ on and enjoy driving & showing it. I would like to think the guy who snaps the photo,would also be flattered at seeing his work (photography) being displayed somewhere.Its not like we are doing a diservice to anybody's work,sheesh! TOTAL BLASPHOMY!!! The damn commies are showin' up on the shores of BMT!!! Al

• Like 1