Early Morning Crash and Spill

other dog

While heading back to bed after getting up to pee early this morning, a Gladys man crashed head on into the shelves in his kitchen- shelves that have been there all the time. A bottle of hot sauce fell and broke in the floor. No injuries were reported in the 4am accident, but damage was estimated to be about a dollar.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You need to put a pee bottle by your bed. You can't be taking any more chances of breaking another bottle of hot sauce falling and hurting yourself. What the hell is wrong with you that stuff is priceless! Glad your okay, that's what is most important.

• Like 1

Jim

Sorry to hear-the fact you can't go a whole nite without having to get up.

I know, I'm getting near that age

Hope that you did not suffer any worse head injury

The sauce (snif) should be properly attended too. I say clean up chili

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I didn't even make that sauce, that was a bottle that Big Jim made and gave to me...or I might have made it and reused his reused Worcestershire Sauce bottle again, I don't remember. Either way, it was a couple of years old so it was probably time for it to go.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Sorry to hear-the fact you can't go a whole nite without having to get up.

I know, I'm getting near that age

Hope that you did not suffer any worse head injury

The sauce (snif) should be properly attended too. I say clean up chili

I have not slept straight through without getting up at least once for my entire adult life.

Jim

While heading back to bed after getting up to pee early this morning, a Gladys man crashed head on into the shelves in his kitchen- shelves that have been there all the time. A bottle of hot sauce fell and broke in the floor. No injuries were reported in the 4am accident, but damage was estimated to be about a dollar.

attachicon.gif img_4384.jpg

thats just sick,,,but you made me open the post.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...bob