Well, since you know where that is, you better get down there and find it O.D. :whistling:

I'll just look at the pictures-

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.398198710253557.92071.100001902948469&type=3

Lots of pictures here, I don't know if you have to sign in to facebook to see them or not.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'll just look at the pictures-

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.398198710253557.92071.100001902948469&type=3

Lots of pictures here, I don't know if you have to sign in to facebook to see them or not.

Thanks Tom,that linky thing worked for me,i was able to look at all those pictures,some pretty interesting iron right there! i have'nt seen a "gold nugget" KW in a good many years,some real nice Macks and Brockways too! i wonder if any of those are still around? Marion is right off 81,maybe worth a roadtrip!............................Mark

• Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I think what i was getting at was if anyone goes to Marion to look at any of those trucks, to let me know. Im always up to meeting fellow BMT members

I think that's what you were getting at also. I'm supposed to be at work right now but Mutha Naycha had other plans. Now I have all this pent up wiseass-edness that would normally be inflicted upon my coworkers and it needs to be purged.

Jim