Chicago R models

Was in Waterman last week for a tractor/truck show and the Underdog trucks were parked around the corner. I noticed I hadn't seen

them in awhile. Story that I got was they are owned by the bank now. Looks like they've been parked for a bit. I know they are on the

I-pass super scofflaw list. They made top 10. Thats a big bill!

http://www.illinoistollway.com/documents/10157/3169644/Super+Scofflaw+List_FINAL.pdf

post-13943-0-03499600-1437828792_thumb.j

post-13943-0-27428700-1437828806_thumb.j

post-13943-0-53325200-1437828819_thumb.j

• Like 1

The company I used to work for had a pretty nice CH613 my old boss told me it had just over 600K on it 460 engine, set forward front axle, 11R24.5 low pro tires on steel hub piloted rims, A/C pretty nice truck really he told me they were going to sell it. Found out they had it in the ARI maintenance program so they took the truck under some contractual agreement and it went to copart auto recyclers don't know if it was sold for scrap or auctioned off a damn shame really.

Was in Waterman last week for a tractor/truck show and the Underdog trucks were parked around the corner. I noticed I hadn't seen

them in awhile. Story that I got was they are owned by the bank now. Looks like they've been parked for a bit. I know they are on the

I-pass super scofflaw list. They made top 10. Thats a big bill!

http://www.illinoistollway.com/documents/10157/3169644/Super+Scofflaw+List_FINAL.pdf

I heard he owed way too many people

• Like 1

I saw some of you guys out there this morning while hauling stone from Hampshire to elgin saw the white CH with the live floor trailer backed into the paver when going through the intersection.

What were you driving?

We are on ch17

Though we are usually staying out side our trucks cause it's not very fast passed over there. Lol

Yes for welch they are rebuilding me a newer RD so this is my summer driver the paint is really bad needs a good buffing and they don't want to put the time into it so I drive it around dirty kind of embarrassing but there is no sense cleaning it up when as soon as it drys it looks dirty again. Its really a pretty good truck but the mechanics bent the bumper backing it into the shop and the previous driver smashed the hoist oil and fuel tank in and everything is dented or scratched its a shame really it could be brought back to looking good again but Im told when Im in the other truck this will be a spare.

• Like 1

Yes for welch they are rebuilding me a newer RD so this is my summer driver the paint is really bad needs a good buffing and they don't want to put the time into it so I drive it around dirty kind of embarrassing but there is no sense cleaning it up when as soon as it drys it looks dirty again. Its really a pretty good truck but the mechanics bent the bumper backing it into the shop and the previous driver smashed the hoist oil and fuel tank in and everything is dented or scratched its a shame really it could be brought back to looking good again but Im told when Im in the other truck this will be a spare.

I see you driving by all the time. Keep meaning to take a pic, but I'm not as fast on the trigger as Petermack lol