Man and his Castle/Mancave

I'll take my mancave over the castle anyday.I patched the roof with some liner we had left over from a landfill cell job we did afew years back.That a 1929 Caterpillar 15 Motorpatrol,1956 Ford f600,1979 Mack R600,2010 Mustang supercharged,you can't see it but the 1964 Mack B873SX is behind the R model.There is also a 1929 Cat 10 behind the 15MP.Only problem I have is that we might have the property sold a fellow came out of the blue and wanted to know if it was for sale.,will have to look for a new mancave.

post-628-0-44928700-1354839973_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I couldnt deal with a Chevrolet thing staring at me all night. Would have to say Dodge.

Careful about puttin down a Chevrolet buddy, ah just messin with ya Vin. Mark I need a tailgate like that, but would hate to mess up a mancave bed lol

• Like 1

This message was brought to you by Hargraves Potted Meat Product. Chopped full of "Peckers & Lips" since 1933 - John Boy & Billy

Here are acouple of pic of the B87 and the Rmodel.The r model just turned over 72,000 miles,we have owned it sence new.We brought 45 Mack in 1979.20 being r models,10 umodels,15 DM600 triaxle dumps.This is all that remains.The last few we had went to north Jersey and then they went for a boat ride I do beleive.

post-628-0-07012600-1354936826_thumb.jpg

post-628-0-49825400-1354937034_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Here are acouple of pic of the B87 and the Rmodel.The r model just turned over 72,000 miles,we have owned it sence new.We brought 45 Mack in 1979.20 being r models,10 umodels,15 DM600 triaxle dumps.This is all that remains.The last few we had went to north Jersey and then they went for a boat ride I do beleive.

10 U models, thats almost heaven.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Umodelnut,the u-models we had were ones that Ryder Trucking ordered for there truck leasing,but didn't need them.The Mack dealer we dealt with new my father wanted some tractors like yesterday so he offered them to us.They were only your typical road tractor wasn't worth a shit offroad or over loaded.We had to keep them to the 80,000lbs range or the rears would let loose.Now the R-models that we ordered were good to about 120,000lbs.I think I took one of the heaviest loads across the Walt Whitman bridge at 113,500lbs.On Saturday when the NJ State Troopers weren't out that when we would run the r models at least 90,000-100,000lbs.It was great.We could move more material on Saturday in 10 hours than we would in 15-18 hours during the week.

Umodelnut,the u-models we had were ones that Ryder Trucking ordered for there truck leasing,but didn't need them.The Mack dealer we dealt with new my father wanted some tractors like yesterday so he offered them to us.They were only your typical road tractor wasn't worth a shit offroad or over loaded.We had to keep them to the 80,000lbs range or the rears would let loose.Now the R-models that we ordered were good to about 120,000lbs.I think I took one of the heaviest loads across the Walt Whitman bridge at 113,500lbs.On Saturday when the NJ State Troopers weren't out that when we would run the r models at least 90,000-100,000lbs.It was great.We could move more material on Saturday in 10 hours than we would in 15-18 hours during the week.

Oh, 5 speeds then right? And they were 79's?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I couldnt deal with a Chevrolet thing staring at me all night. Would have to say Dodge.

Dodge? really? i dont think i could sleep at night looking at anything that said Dodge on it without experiencing nightmares,headaches,gas,and a slight loss of appetite..........................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.