An Old School Project:

I was going through all my Mack stuff today, and found this. Last year, in 6th grade, we had to do a project by pretending to sell a product. We had to do a buncha this bologna, with pictures and stuff (thats what I got a 100 on) and then the math part (I got a 97). So I thought Id post it. I still think its cool. I had fun looking at Macks to find pictures during the period I had math. :twothumbsup: Now Im in 7th grade, they dont let us pick what we want to do for a project, they just give us something.

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

That's cool in 6th grade they were already teaching some cost of business stuff. Oh and for buying and selling for a living, sometimes you wind up keeping a few. That's why between my wife and I we have 9 cars and 4 motorcycles. I couldn't bring myself to part with a few if them.

• Like 1

You must have a man teacher, cause women don't like old trucks. Good job Vinny, i'd have to count on my fingers and toes. I honestly got put back in the fourth grade for not paying enough attention. Guess why.............because of a girl named Tammy.

mike

Mike - the politically correct response is...."you missed the school bus for a year!" :tease:

Did you marry Tammy? At least (hopefully) you had a good reason for not paying attention.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"