Sky Picture

other dog

Yesterday I spent all afternoon blowing and raking leaves. Got most of them into the woods in the back yard.

Still got the front yard to do. At least the armadillo can breathe.

Jo came out and wanted me to go to the store with her so I could take some pictures of the sky. I said "no, now beat it! I've only got a little more to do and i'll be finished." So 5 seconds later I was sitting in the pickup with my camera.

It was a beautiful sky, but the strange thing was when I got out about a half mile up the road from here to take the picture I counted 11 vapor trails in the sky. They didn't show in the picture, they were to the right of the clouds in the clear sky. Probably military jets training, I don't know.

I'll be leaving for Chester,W.V. in a little while. I used to look for U-models all the time, but now I think i'll just look for girls hitchhiking...seems to be more of them than U-models.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Yesterday I spent all afternoon blowing and raking leaves. Got most of them into the woods in the back yard.

Still got the front yard to do. At least the armadillo can breathe.

Jo came out and wanted me to go to the store with her so I could take some pictures of the sky. I said "no, now beat it! I've only got a little more to do and i'll be finished." So 5 seconds later I was sitting in the pickup with my camera.

It was a beautiful sky, but the strange thing was when I got out about a half mile up the road from here to take the picture I counted 11 vapor trails in the sky. They didn't show in the picture, they were to the right of the clouds in the clear sky. Probably military jets training, I don't know.

I'll be leaving for Chester,W.V. in a little while. I used to look for U-models all the time, but now I think i'll just look for girls hitchhiking...seems to be more of them than U-models.

They are better looking too

• Like 1

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

The govament mixes a mind altering chemical in the jet fuel, apparently makes peoples want to vote for Obama. Just saying,,,,randyp

I'm shure Jet flights couldn't be the sh*t flights. I mean using natural fuel components.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012