I have two got one on ebay and one from the Mack Museum, I actually have the 1985 Mack tune up book p/n 5-672/998 ID 85 and the Mack E9 Mack V-8 Engine overhaul procedures book p/n 5-102 march 1993 (two of each) both books are well worth it if you have an E9 and the tune up book is great for the 6 bangers too lots of good info in each.

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

heres a link to buy a manual, this site has lots of Makc manuals for sale check em out.

http://www.autorepairmanuals.biz/site/573683/product/5102

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

It's checked.

Because my one is from there.

They sent me the E6 and E9.

After waiting the parsel for 6 weeks they sent me another pack.

3 days after the first one came. And in three weeks the second.

They said they got insuranse and had no worries of.

Although the manuals seem to me REPRINTS.

Just can't be shure because don't know a real quality.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

I would guess most of the old manuals are reprints now , I have them for the trtxl, t2090, and 310M trans and E7 and E9 engines, dynatard engine brakes and 44k rears. I think they are almost all reprints but as long as I can read them I dont care the factory books cost a LOT of money so Im happy. That long wait worked out wel for you Vlad now you have an extra if you spill something on one of them working on the truck.

I'm not worrieing about reprint/original, just a quality of illustrations isn't always perfect.

Any ideas of where to get mans. of T2090 and dynatard eng.brake?

My R has it but not working. Have spare heads with valve arms and solenoid, would like to make it up one day.

eBay is the best place to look.

I'm not worrieing about reprint/original, just a quality of illustrations isn't always perfect.

Any ideas of where to get mans. of T2090 and dynotard eng.brake?

eBay is the best place to look for original manuals.

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Any ideas of where to get mans. of T2090 and dynatard eng.brake?

My R has it but not working. Have spare heads with valve arms and solenoid, would like to make it up one day.

I got my T2090 and dynatard from ebay, the dynatard was a reprint, the t2090 was oem.I think the dynatard was like $25 and the T2090 was about$40.

• 2 weeks later...

heres a link to buy a manual, this site has lots of Makc manuals for sale check em out.

http://www.autorepai...83/product/5102

I ordered the E9 overhaul manual 5-102 from Auto Repair Manuals, shipped out Nov 5, arrived on 19th.. took two weeks with usps to run the border!!!

the manual is a 2000 copy of the 1993 second printing and the text/picture clarity suffers a bit but all info is there and readable.

I'm happy.... been watching on evil-bay for a year, bought a few others but this one has eluded me.

just got to get my other project done and I can get on with the MH.... one at a time or I end up with nothing to drive..!!! :twothumbsup:

BC Mack

I ordered the E9 overhaul manual 5-102 from Auto Repair Manuals, shipped out Nov 5, arrived on 19th.. took two weeks with usps to run the border!!!

the manual is a 2000 copy of the 1993 second printing and the text/picture clarity suffers a bit but all info is there and readable.

I'm happy.... been watching on evil-bay for a year, bought a few others but this one has eluded me.

just got to get my other project done and I can get on with the MH.... one at a time or I end up with nothing to drive..!!! :twothumbsup:

BC Mack

After reading this thread I ordered from autorepairmanuals.com on the 7th, arrived today the 20th, and that's to New Zealand.

Similar reprint as above, but looks good.

I suppose my parcel crossed the sea in the same while and covered by dust somewhere in customs or Russian post service.

The package was broken, probably someone of customers was looking for the E9 info... I'm shure no one E9 runs in Russia now though.