85 superliner

mack77

Hi everybody, i'm like new to this but looking foward from a bit from help on the overhauling of my 85 superliner on the year to come.

Thanx

:WELCOME: Glad to have ya here. Us BMT'ers will be happy to help you out with your project as well as any of your other bulldog needs. If you have any problems, questions or concerns, just post a thread about it and we'll be glad to help ya out. We're also looking forward to seeing updates on your progress as well. And don't forget pictures, we love pictures :D

BTW cool truck you got there. I love those old superliners.

Ben

• Like 1
post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Well thanks for the warm welcome.. If any of you guys knows where I could order the two aluminum air tank for this baybe at a good price please let me know.. I already cheched with Mack Canada and lets say it's overprice..

Well thanks for the warm welcome.. If any of you guys knows where I could order the two aluminum air tank for this baybe at a good price please let me know.. I already cheched with Mack Canada and lets say it's overprice..

Check here: http://bigmacktrucks.com/store/ If it's not there, call 1-800-304-6225 and ask for the parts department. They'll hook you up with anything you need and will ship anywhere in the world. And tell them Ben Jumper referred you :twothumbsup:

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

Hi, nice truck, I like the old dogs with the big hoods they are great to drive (not like some of the leaning trucks, u nut) I have a couple sources on Mack parts probably the best bet for air tanks at a decent price would be Phil at Global truck traders, call him at 603-239-7008. I called him for a few parts for mine and he had em all in stock and shipped em the next day great guy to deal with. Good luck with the truck, too bad its got that durn ol yeller motor, you know theyre yeller cause they is scared of the big dogs right? LOL!

• Like 1

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Hi, nice truck, I like the old dogs with the big hoods they are great to drive (not like some of the leaning trucks, u nut) I have a couple sources on Mack parts probably the best bet for air tanks at a decent price would be Phil at Global truck traders, call him at 603-239-7008. I called him for a few parts for mine and he had em all in stock and shipped em the next day great guy to deal with. Good luck with the truck, too bad its got that durn ol yeller motor, you know theyre yeller cause they is scared of the big dogs right? LOL!

Have you ever driven a U model? Jeees, that thing is a fun little sucker to run, alota people have told me that too. One guy even said a U model was the best truck he had ever driven.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg