Did UPS ever run R models

my LP guy has a former UPS MH6122 all wheel drive.

Northern Illinois Mack had a poster in their hallway a while back of a UPS all wheel drive MH,pulling doubles.Impressive!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I was'nt aware UPS ran any 4WD tractors,make sense though....i do know Cornflake (CF) ran 4WD Freightliners in the rockies and further out west............................................Mark

I saw one of the Garret (ex C/F) Mountaineers.. radiator on the right rear corner behind the cab.because of the NC 220 diesel..odd looking unit to say it mildly

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

It would be great if you could get it scanned and posted for all to see.

I will try to get over there,Ken and snap a photo.They were bought out by another dealership recentley.Hopefully the picture is still around there.I would imagine the truck was destined for the mountain states.

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA