Jokes of the week

72U685ST

husband and wife are in bed. every time they do it the husband turns off the lights. one time the wife wanted to leave the lights on but the husband did not want to. so one night in the mist of all the passion the wife turns on the lights to find that her husband had been using a cucumber on her. outraged she yelled " a cucumber all these years!! i cant believe u i deserve an explaination!!!"

the husband set up and looked his wife in the eye and said "honey i truely apologize yes i have been using a cucumber and u do deserve an explaination." the wife agreed. the husband calmy says to the wife " i will explain the cucumber... when you explain the 3 kids!

• Like 1

Unmistakeable Design, Unmatched Performance. Real Trucks Rattle

.........._,___

..... __/_|___|

.___/__] | |...|

|.__|____|___|___

|=(@)[___][__]==(@)(@)|

After landing a second job as a Walmart greeter (need extra money for the Mack), I lasted less than a day ......

About two hours into my first day on the job a very loud, decidedly unattractive, woman walked into

the store along with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

post-6773-0-69067900-1350060875.jpg

As I had been instructed, I said, pleasantly, "Good morning and welcome to Walmart."

I then said, "Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The ugly woman stopped yelling long enough to say, "Don't be fucking stupid. Of course they aren't twins.

The oldest one's 9, and the other one' s 7.

Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

I replied, "I'm neither blind nor stupid, Madam.. I just couldn't believe someone fucked you twice.

Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Walmart."

My Supervisor said I probably wasn't cut out for this line of work.

That's great!

Ron

husband and wife are in bed. every time they do it the husband turns off the lights. one time the wife wanted to leave the lights on but the husband did not want to. so one night in the mist of all the passion the wife turns on the lights to find that her husband had been using a cucumber on her. outraged she yelled " a cucumber all these years!! i cant believe u i deserve an explaination!!!"

the husband set up and looked his wife in the eye and said "honey i truely apologize yes i have been using a cucumber and u do deserve an explaination." the wife agreed. the husband calmy says to the wife " i will explain the cucumber... when you explain the 3 kids!

Never ever eat a cucumber that smells like tuna!!

Good-bye Grandpa

A father put his 3 year old daughter to bed, told her a story and listened to her prayers which ended by saying, "God bless Mommy, God bless Daddy, God bless Grandma and good-bye Grandpa."

The father asked, 'Why did you say good-bye Grandpa?'

The little girl said, "I don't know daddy, it just seemed like the thing to do."

The next day grandpa died. The father thought it was a

strange coincidence.

A few months later the father put the girl to bed and listened to her prayers which went like this, "God bless Mommy, God Bless Daddy and good-bye Grandma."

The next day the grandmother died.

"Holy crap" thought the father, "this kid is in contact with the other side."

Several weeks later when the girl was going to bed the dad heard her say, "God bless Mommy and good-bye Daddy."

He practically went into shock. He couldn't sleep all night and got up at the crack of dawn to go to his office. He was nervous as a cat all day, had lunch and watched the clock.

He figured if he could get by until midnight he would be okay. He felt safe in the office, so instead of going home at the end of the day he stayed there, drinking coffee, looking at his watch and jumping at every sound. Finally midnight arrived; he breathed a sigh of relief and went home.

When he got home his wife said, "I've never seen you work so late. What's the matter?"

He said, "I don't want to talk about it, I've just spent the worst day of my life."

She said, "You think you had a bad day, you'll never believe what happened to me. This morning the mail man dropped dead right in our driveway!"

Hee-Hee-Hee! ats a good one Tom!.......................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

• 4 years later...