The Philly Construction Thread

Nice pics Joe, never knew D'angelo had a restored B around.

Has anyone seen a 90's White RD688s Tractor with black diamond plate half fenders with 65K Rears? I saw one today delivering mulch, did not have my camera with me today.

Edited by philatruck

-Mike

Nice pics Joe, never knew D'angelo had a restored B around.

Has anyone seen a 90's White RD688s Tractor with black diamond plate half fenders with 65K Rears? I saw one today delivering mulch, did not have my camera with me today.

It's actually not restored, just painted. Original condition. We still take it out to haul asphalt sometimes.

Edited by joeyd

Those blacked out backhoes are awesome, here is another one. I wonder who owns them?

http://imgur.com/r/philadelphia/T4l7Q

That's the same one I posted, E-99, you just cant see the number in my pic. He had a blacked out mini-ex too, but I didn't get a pic. I think it's one of the DePaul brothers that owns them, though all the other trucks they work working with said O&A.

• Like 1

Friggen roads in Philly. Totally screwed the pooch this morning. Found myself crossing the ben franklin into Jersey with no jersey permit. Didn't turn bad thankfully but cost me valuble time. and missed loading in Baltimore today. I do take back every bad thing about jersey have said though

Friggen roads in Philly. Totally screwed the pooch this morning. Found myself crossing the ben franklin into Jersey with no jersey permit. Didn't turn bad thankfully but cost me valuble time. and missed loading in Baltimore today. I do take back every bad thing about jersey have said though

Let me guess the puzzle that is I 95 in Center City?

Still the Greatest Name in Trucks...Bulldogs rule, The rest drool....

Member ATHS and ATCA...

I know exactly where you're talking about, and that can get a bit confusing. I usually stay far left on 676 to avoid all the people panic braking to hit their exit and that lane will put you right on 95N.

• Like 1