The Philly Construction Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Name C Wallace sounds Familiar, nice find. Has anyone seen, even though it is not construction related, a little Red R Model lube Truck. It is fire engine red, with checker racing stripes on the side, and a enclosed lube body in the back with a large tank in the rear? I seen it about 4 times in the past few years, and I never have my camera ready. I think it is used to deliver automotive lubricants to garages.

-Mike

Crap shot of JDM's CH613 today hauling a Euclid Rock Truck, I literally had to race in front of it to even take a pic of it. They have 3 of them (and two titans) and they are in great shape for almost being 20 years old. They repainted one of them, and polished all the aluminum up on it too.

post-13907-0-44911200-1371228661_thumb.j

• Like 1

-Mike

In PA today on the Turnpike I saw a green Superliner lowboy (no picture) that said HK and a red U model water truck, didnt see the name though. Will post a pic later.

Yup Haines And Kibblehouse, common sight in Eastern PA. They have a lot of Nice Macks, and a lot of sister companies. Real easy way to tell if it is one of theirs trucks is if there is an American Flag on the Passenger side of the bumper, and the Fleet Number on the Driver's side usually a 2 Letter Abbreviation followed by the number, Example H.K. 15, or if their their sister company Blooming Glenn, B.G. 22. Usually there will be an American Flag on Both side of the hood too near the air cleaner.

-Mike