The Philly Construction Thread

MikeD, I have some more pics of their site trucks on this thread, but my photobucket account exceeded the bandwidth cap per month, so hopefully you can see them on July 1st.

xdudebrahx, thanks for the company, I think I seen their trucks around before except this particular rig. Their is also a light purple CL700 Tri-Axle Dump truck around in the Philly area. It does a lot of hauling for JPC.

-Mike

MikeD, I have some more pics of their site trucks on this thread, but my photobucket account exceeded the bandwidth cap per month, so hopefully you can see them on July 1st.

xdudebrahx, thanks for the company, I think I seen their trucks around before except this particular rig. Their is also a light purple CL700 Tri-Axle Dump truck around in the Philly area. It does a lot of hauling for JPC.

DG I think. He just bought another truck. He parks them both near my house. If I'm by that way tomorrow I'll snap a pic.

• 3 weeks later...

exdudebrahx,that's a nice truck they have.I like the red paint.How work going,doing much milling and paving.I hear that JDM is taking everything that comes down the pike.You know what they say "Big Machine needs alot of Fuel".Say hello to Eddie Cronin for me.

Mike, we picked up a 6 month rush job in the Sunoco refinery building a railroad. 63 hours a week for me running dirt. We haven't had any milling and paving this year at all. From what I've heard, this is Anderson's worst year (for work volume for triaxles) since the year he started. Good luck on your recovery!

I think I saw JJA's Superliner once or twice with the lowboy. JDM has a lot of work including route 13 in Bristol, They where at Benjamin Rush park, a bunch of little jobs, and working as a subcontractor at Cottman ave.

It used to pull a lowboy daily until they bought one of Miller and Sons old Peterbilts when they went under. Now it's on backup duty and sometimes it hauls steel to our 95 job.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dan for the pics, I was referring to a different company who has the purple CL700. They park it in the navy yard, here is a pic I found of it on Google maps. Your Mack still looks good with the steel rims on it, but yea it would look better with the spokes. I guess Anderson modernized the truck at one time.

post-13907-0-82987600-1376348254_thumb.j

• Like 1

-Mike

Yeah Mike, we got some milling over in Cherry Hill and Cinnaminson. I think it's SJA milling though, not JJA. I'm still running dirt out of the 95 job.

Rich, I live in the area, I'm gonna have to try to get a pic of the new one he just bought.

Philatruck, they started doing them last summer and mine was the last one to get them. I'm the only one that still drives an R (by choice) and I'm trying to keep it looking nice. I just put a coat of wax on it this morning lol.

Crappy pic of that O&G purple CH.

8E6C5631-DB64-4102-9FF1-76D5B6531152-808

One of our SJA Granites under the mill in Cherry Hill.

C7AEC9A0-563E-4A6C-8799-864160045BD9-808

And lastly, I took this glamour shot of my R at the end of the day. I HATE those steelies. I wish they would have kept the spokes on. I keep telling the mechanic to get me some Alcoa's for the front but he ignores me cause he thinks the truck is junk.

6F2B6027-C0E3-4348-BA53-ABD3A9D51DA2-808

Apparently not a very good mechanic if he said that! :icon_bs: Must be a Volvo lover! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

They do look beat, but most damaged parts are replaced with new ones. I know they have some with miscolored Hoods, Doors, etc.

Also found this on Flickr. JDM still has the Dump truck I think.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92478013@N07/9656180665/in/photostream/

U Model I never seen Before

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92478013@N07/9656178393/in/photostream/

-Mike

They do look beat, but most damaged parts are replaced with new ones. I know they have some with miscolored Hoods, Doors, etc.

Also found this on Flickr. JDM still has the Dump truck I think.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92478013@N07/9656180665/in/photostream/

U Model I never seen Before

http://www.flickr.com/photos/92478013@N07/9656178393/in/photostream/

That is a R model. Nice pictures though.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg