• 2 weeks later...

just wondering if anyone is going to the Gerhartz show and comin back with room on a trailer. i bought a B model firetruck in Somerset Pa and need it hauled back 7 hours to upstate Ny.seems everyone i had lined up to rely on to move it has backed out or had issues and left me with my ass in the air. even if you werent coming all the way as long as it got to Ny i could pick it up with my own truck and trailer. truck doesnt not run but the seller says he could arrange to have it pulled onto a trailer. as long as im in Ny im fine but have heard horror stories about running through western Pa.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

Altoona seems pretty far away from there. This is by Manheim pa right? I was going to drive out for the show then drive back to NJ after. It's about 2.5 hours from me. I go to the dealer auction every coupe months in Manheim.

Wow, I need to get my eyes checked. Akron is what you put but for some reason my brain processed Altoona. Never mind, my gray matter is going south for the winter. Senility is slowly settling in.

I do live near Altoona. I will be driving to the Lancaster area on Thursday. Plan to make a few stops in Lancaster to see some friends and eat a LOT of good Dutch food. I am also trying to find a sexy lady to pose in front of my MH (an Overdrive Datemaster cover photo - see below). :whistling: Maybe Barry can use it for the 2013 calendar. Eventually I will make my way to Gerhart's on Friday afternoon. Perhaps I should go easy on the Dutch food because I may not be able to climb up and into the cab.

REMEMBER - Watts' tent Saturday at 12 noon for BMT group mug shot!

post-3289-0-38130700-1348734744_thumb.jp

post-3289-0-98246000-1348734851_thumb.jp

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"