New stickers for the fleet

Got it back....they didn't find any smoking gun. Uploaded the newest program for the 71 series turbo. It still burps on deceleration and has the high pitch whistle. I don't think anything was solved, but I haven't put it under a trailer yet. I've been busy building my new Western Star glider. Would have been a Mack CH glider with an E7 if they made gliders. I remind the dealer of it daily.

BTW, that "liberal" George W. Bush allowed the tighter emission regulations...

come on now let it go!

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

it seems conservatives get in office and turn into liberals to make friends with the media and hollywood sad but true . actually if you go back and thank nixon for the epa and george h. w bush in 1989 or 90 for giving us the clean air act that set all this truck emmisions in motion. first computers then egr the diesel particulate filters and diesel exhaust fluid. but oboma has signrd and put in more epa regs on truck emmisions so reallly tyey all are no good. i will reluctantly vote romney ryan .