MH RV with a messed up twist

I just dont know what some people are thinking, as Hank Hill would say "some times I think that boy aint right"

http://www.mikegrims.com/rv.htm

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

I agree with RowdyRebel, I think it might have ended up looking ok if they had just finished with the MH grill and trim, rather than trying to graft on that pathetic piece of volvo plastic onto the front.

I do wonder what happened to the doors from the donor MH that they were using different ones . . . . Although they seemed to line up ok . . . . .

I agree. At night. With no moon. Standing about 100 yards away. In a driving snowstorm.

with bad eyesight and broken glasses. I have attatched a pic of the supposed long hood Volvo, I saw a few in Iraq I had to get a pic they were just weird its the cabover cab and parts of the side skirt with a short little 2 foot long hood.

post-5240-0-70840200-1344809496_thumb.jp

"Any Society that would give up a little LIBERTY to gain a little SECURITY will Deserve Neither and LOSE BOTH" -Benjamin Franklin

"If your gonna be STUPID, you gotta be TOUGH"

"You cant always get what you want, but if you try sometimes you get what you need"

Can't think of any words to discribe it that are not profanity! Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

When this came up on a post before, I explained.

Mike owns a shop and likes to make good usable stuff out of nothing. One of his customers wrecked their motor home and he thought he could make something out of it for his family to use. The MH cab was a shell he had laying around and it matched up pretty well. The Volvo hood came off of a wreck that was complete with lights and a grille. He now has a cheap motor home that is odd looking but very functional. Sometimes you have to overlook the appearance to get to the good stuff.

It would be like hooking up with an ugly millionaire nymphomaniac. Sure it may not look good but the benefits are worth it.

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

again cool until he put that nose on it. I am not hacking on it because it is not all Mack it just looks really dorky and out of place to hang a conventional nose off of a cab over. Like tits on a boar, they're useless and and look outa place.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Looks great except for that hood (UGGGHH) .There are plenty of good used CH and Vision hoods available.WHY VOLVO? (TOO MANY COLD ONES!) :loldude:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA