What Day I Had! Adventures With Doug Fetterly:

Went to Nana and Papas today, and Papa took me to Doug Fetterlys. We went to the barn, got some parts we needed then Dougs buddy Bob, across the road, has a loading dock where Doug had his trailer hooked to a steel nosed RD, with the blue Brock on it. Doug said he would be coming with Mike Rodericks Brockway, to load her on the trailer. So we waited some time and Doug never showed up at Bobs. So we called him and he said he just fired up the other truck, and would be down right away. And low and behold, her comes the big green Brock! So we walked over there and watched Doug load that on the trailer. So after he did, I went over and looked at his B75 that he had hiding. Its very nice, but doesnt run anymore. I didnt get any pictures because it was dark where it was. So then Bob showed me his B61, and other cars. After that, Doug started up the RD, and boy was it pretty. I LOVE THE SOUND OF A 237. And the smoke, oh yea. Then he drove it back across the road to the barn. So after all that, we went to his house to get his golf cart because he needs Papa to take it to the show. So I looked around the yard while they loaded. Then after we stood around and talked then we went home. Tomarrow I will get pictures of the golf cart. Doug told me I could ride the hell outa it and road test it too. And yep, I will be tomarrow. Also the last pictures is both Brockways on the trailer. P.S., sadly I will not be at the Brockway show.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

i could've sworn his golf cart was painted up like his B61?

Yea, me too. I got outa the truck and I thought Id be seeing that sweet thinh that says Mack on it, but here comes this thing. I think he doesnt wanna take the Mack golf cart to the Brockway show because people might throw crap and yell at him. :loldude:

Yea, me too. I got outa the truck and I thought Id be seeing that sweet thinh that says Mack on it, but here comes this thing. I think he doesnt wanna take the Mack golf cart to the Brockway show because people might throw crap and yell at him. :loldude:

Brockway guys would understand. Mack's their big brother haha

Now if you showed up with a VOLVO golf cart you might be subject to just a little bit of animosity :whistling:

maybe thats the Brockway golf cart. his other one is black and silver. and the Brockway guys dont understand. they hate us Mack guys and blame mack for doin away with Brockway. should have seen the guys giving me shit last year at the Brockway show for my mack tattoo

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg

maybe thats the Brockway golf cart. his other one is black and silver. and the Brockway guys dont understand. they hate us Mack guys and blame mack for doin away with Brockway. should have seen the guys giving me shit last year at the Brockway show for my mack tattoo

LOL, Man, I had butterflys in my stomach watchin him drive that Green one on there, Jees, the whole right side of the truck is hanging an inch off that trailer.

wonder what he ever did with the yellow steel nose R model he had about 5 years ago. brought us a B43 parts truck down on it with the 5th wheel hitch. probably sold it

Nope, she got parted out I think. Out back of his house where the two B's, and the H are, theres a pair of steel nose R model fenders that are yellow. Theres also a hood too.

Nice trucks There im a fan of the steel nose Bulldog's myself (or Flintstone as our Friends down under call them ) & ya i like the sound of a 237 too . thats what i was rasied on was a 711 Thermodyne & a E6 237 Maxidyne . like the sound of a 673 & 711 Thermodyne just shade better but still the 237 is 1 of my favorite motors esp stright piped . when i was growing up & i herd A 237 start up & i didnt have to go to school that morning i was running out the door to catch our driver & ole Red (our 77 DM Tandem dump ) :loldude: . the drivers used to laugh & Shake thier heads cause id come out the door running after those bulldogs . i had rather been in a cab of a :mack1: than my maw maw Cadillac or my pops P/U . ;)

:mack1:

You Cant Fix Stupid. But You Can Numb It With A Sledgehammer. :loldude:

Nice trucks There im a fan of the steel nose Bulldog's myself (or Flintstone as our Friends down under call them ) & ya i like the sound of a 237 too . thats what i was rasied on was a 711 Thermodyne & a E6 237 Maxidyne . like the sound of a 673 & 711 Thermodyne just shade better but still the 237 is 1 of my favorite motors esp stright piped . :loldude:

:mack1:

Sweet.

. I think he doesnt wanna take the Mack golf cart to the Brockway show because people might throw crap and yell at him.

That is probably the truth. My father took two Brockways up to Cortland last year on the step deck pulled by his Superliner. They only reluctantly let him go in the parade, and then made him go last. If you have a bulldog on you in Courtland you are not liked weather in is chrome or ink.

Mike

i believe that shit about the parade Mike. i went into this little side street bar for a dew or half a dozen cold ones. my fav kinda bar. rows and rows od taps and not one shitty anheiser busch product, all good craft beer. after afew beers these guys were givin me shit about my tattoo and said i should have a f ing Brockway tattoo when i come back next year.

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg