Superdog - Mike Harbison

Dern Olive, almost didnt recognize you with your pants pulled up! heh heh,,,(I will prolly get bombarded by that statement). Well, you know what I mean,,,randyp

Ssshhhhhhhh Randy! we can't let them know EVERYTHING!

Hey OTR, were you wearing your Mack hat?

Doesn't look like it....

Nice pics of Mike's place.

Jim

I have to admit I do not own a Mack hat. I started wearing only MAA (missouri auto auction) hats after the owner of that place started giving me free lunches everytime he saw me out in public with one of his hats on. I am a sucker for free meals! The blushing bride gets tired of them laying around the house, I have them in about 6 different colors - one has to know how to properly accessorize.

1st time I went to Mike's place I left there with a bandage on my head....

Took a B Model wrecker (Thumper) to him and brought home some steering components, a door & some other parts for my B Model.

Dern Olive, almost didnt recognize you with your pants pulled up! heh heh,,,(I will prolly get bombarded by that statement). Well, you know what I mean,,,randyp

I heard Olives pants only come off for "stick" welding... Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE