Nuther B'day Boy:

Rob

Woke up this morning, logged into my favorite site on the entire interweb, and was simply amazed at what I found. I immediately thought to my self, "Holy Shit" Slpwlker is having a B'day today! Well then have a good one and I'm off for the morning SSS.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Woke up this morning, logged into my favorite site on the entire interweb, and was simply amazed at what I found. I immediately thought to my self, "Holy Shit, how do those women contort their bodies into those positions without breaking something"? Then I got on BMT and seen Slpwlker is having a B'day today! Well then have a good one and I'm off for the morning SSS.

Rob

Happy birthday!

I'm gonna try to get that load of lumber to Oakland Md. today- the one that was supposed to have been there Thursday.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

See FB

Whats the story with the transmission?

Did you get the hotel A/C working or not?

Transmission story is I pulled the truck out of Kw. they tried selling me a whole new driveline before getting to the trans. Told them the problem is in the trans and if your not going to look at it or road test it I'll come get it. Gonna take it to another place I have dealt with in the past. See If I get another run around. Probably gonna run it light to get to the house or as far as it will move.

Hotel yeah thermostat says 60 degrees but hell was just about roasting. Finally cooled down. Just gonna sit here in Denver till tomorrow.

Have a real pleasurable day...:) Happy Birthday.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Transmission story is I pulled the truck out of Kw. they tried selling me a whole new driveline before getting to the trans. Told them the problem is in the trans and if your not going to look at it or road test it I'll come get it. Gonna take it to another place I have dealt with in the past. See If I get another run around. Probably gonna run it light to get to the house or as far as it will move.

Hotel yeah thermostat says 60 degrees but hell was just about roasting. Finally cooled down. Just gonna sit here in Denver till tomorrow.

Happy Birthday! Sorry to hear about your dilemma. You'll have to celebrate extra hard when you get home.

Jim

hey man,,your big day,,,sorry your having a shitty one cheer up and best wishes,,,i thought you were older,,,lucky to be that young,,wish i could shed off a few,lol go find yourself a nice big steak somewheres,,and a couple shots a whiskey,,meantime ill celebrate for you.bob

hey man,,your big day,,,sorry your having a shitty one cheer up and best wishes,,,i thought you were older,,,lucky to be that young,,wish i could shed off a few,lol go find yourself a nice big steak somewheres,,and a couple shots a whiskey,,meantime ill celebrate for you.bob

Thank you. Yeah not how I wanted to spend it. Was hoping to be home then started bleeding money out and had to stay out here. Starting to forget what the house looks like. Might look into moving to Tx.

Maybe bring that rolling chassis with him?????

It is about 160 miles southwest of him if he's on I-80 but it would certainly be nice to get that home. I need the frame for Project R-12.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.