I'm gonna die:

Here are the reasons you need it: No Sleeper, no front sprayers, TWO Bull Dogs on the nose...TWO!

Reasons not needed...................................................

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

you can sleep on my couch.....if you shave your legs first because thats where I'll be too snuggling up against you......lol

Years ago when little I was playing with "sulfer powder" like the ladies of old used to do. A slurry of sulfer mixed with water into a paste applied to skin will of course burn a little bit, but the hair folicles are killed permanently. We did this on my legs so I've never had hair on either of them, or my armpits.

Long and short of the story is ya got nothing to worry about. I like a big fluffy pillow.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Looks Good! Just do it!

Uuuummmm....are you collecting Macks or water trucks.....or Mack water trucks?

Either way you would be just SHOWING OFF!

Jim

Just RL700L series "Western" trucks with Mack V8's. They have their own sound I really like.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Hey rob just go for it or tell me I wanna buy this beauty.

Queensland Australia is a awful long way for shipment to you is it not?

Rob

Years ago when little I was playing with "sulfer powder" like the ladies of old used to do. A slurry of sulfer mixed with water into a paste applied to skin will of course burn a little bit, but the hair folicles are killed permanently. We did this on my legs so I've never had hair on either of them, or my armpits.

Long and short of the story is ya got nothing to worry about. I like a big fluffy pillow.

Rob

..............THATS NOT A PILLOW!!........................

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

..............THATS NOT A PILLOW!!........................

Wasn't it "Those Aren't Pillows"!

Rob

Wasn't it "Those Aren't Pillows"!

Rob

Been along time since I've seen Planes,Trains,& Automobiles,Rob.I think your right!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

you can sleep on my couch.....if you shave your legs first because thats where I'll be too snuggling up against you......lol

Oh and I almost forgot, Somebody to sweat, and wiggle against. C'mon, there's room on the couch for both of us.

Rob