"I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it..."

RowdyRebel

Don't know how many times I heard that growing up.....never really took it seriously. Maybe I should have. :o

'Fed up' mom allegedly throws 2 sons off 15th floor balcony

Published June 26, 2012 / NewsCore

MOSCOW – A Russian mother told witnesses she threw her two young sons to their deaths from a 15th-floor balcony because she was "fed up" with them, RT News reported Monday.

Galina Ryabkova, 30, allegedly tossed her sons, ages 4 and 7, from the Moscow apartment building where she lived with her husband.

Ryabkova reportedly later told witnesses she was "fed up with children" and "decided to get rid of them."

Stunned neighbors were alerted to the horrific incident when they heard the thump of the children's bodies hitting the ground.

"I was standing near the window and heard a loud smack," resident Tatiana Gumanyova told Life News. "I did not pay attention, [and] thought that the child just stumbled and fell. But then I heard one more smack."

Another unnamed resident said, "My wife woke me up and said that there were children falling out. We ran out and saw two children lying on the ground in front of the main door. Just at that time their mother was leaving the building. We asked her if these were her children and she replied, emotionlessly, 'Yes, I threw them away.'"

Ryabkova was said to be calm before police arrived, although she resisted slightly when they arrested her.

She later told investigators that her children were now "angels in heaven," RIA Novosti reported.

Investigations are continuing.

When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

Last time they don't "put their toys away" seem to me these Russian broads don't F*#K around when it comes to disipline! ..........................................................................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

She really must go crazy.

Though medical exercise identify she's not.

Strange fact that I haven't seen all that in news and met the artical just here.

Никогда не бывает слишком много грузовиков! leversole 11.2012

Thats par for the course with news. We get more real news from the BBC and Radio Free Europe. ;) Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I deal with russian drivers weakly on the road/truck stops. they are a little hyper, runing over peoples fenders,hitting their trailers, flying into the truck stops way too fast, taking no blame for anything. Check out the russian drivers on you tube, it's like the biggest vehicle wins, they slam into anything and keep on going if they can.. It 's companys like Swift that hires fresh out of 2 week school and from overseas, they are the reason my insurance is so high. I don't like paying for large corprate greed. Because they are so big they get a better rate and the O/O pays the difference.

• Like 1

Im glad I was raised on the ground floor, all I did was roll in the dirt and get back up. That is a terrible thing to have happened though. randyp

I agree with you,only difference is in my childhood home our bedroom was on the second floor,i'm still lumped up from being tossed out the window! usually managed to land on my feet (most of the time).when my brother and i would misbehave,my mom would always threaten us with "just you wait till your father comes home off the road"! long story short,my dad had a memory like a steel trap,rarely forgot our "tomfoolery" time he did get home,more than a few times i was not happy to hear that truck back in the driveway as a child,cuz' pop was right to the point,got woke up once or twice to stand an ass-whipping (99% deserved) the 1% i did'nt get was usually because my younger brother could not come up with a convincing story/lie to cover his ass fast as i could!......................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.