U model on ebay - Vinny is gone, so snatch it up!

What do you mean Vinnys gone? Jeez he was only 12............................................

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

What do you mean Vinnys gone? Jeez he was only 12............................................

Will we be retiring his VIN number? (calling it a VIN number is redundant since the N stands for number. I hope he is reading this and still learning, wherever he may be.)

Jim

I was almost gone. I had a flipping heart attack because I saw no U models!!!

Figured you might be used to not seein' any U's by now Vinny. Nobody wants to have a fat girlfriend simply for her counterwieghts properties.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

All those trucks and not 1 U?? Hard to believe. :(

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

ya,,,well dont take it to heart,there bud,,not a big demand for them,,,even thou thousands of guys drove them,,,dont know whats up with that,,but i think for one thing,,,most U model drivers,,live in domesticated neighborhoods,,,where thier not allowed to have big stuff...you know i generally look thru the yearly aths show magazine and you might see (one).lol.bob