8V-71 in a F Model

That truck belonged to Roger Erickson of Newark,Ill. He is a member of our club.We don't see or hear from him too much anymore as he is a heavy equipment mechanic and is in very high demand! (must be good). He could not find the mount for the bulldog on his truck.I had just bought one (to get the long eared bulldog for the BCR) at Macungie and the guy wouldn't seperate the dog from the mount.I told him he could have mine. Needless to say,he was very happy to get it as he had searched all over for it. He sent me a check for much more than I paid for the bulldog and mount!

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

That truck belonged to Roger Erickson of Newark,Ill. He is a member of our club.We don't see or hear from him too much anymore as he is a heavy equipment mechanic and is in very high demand! (must be good). He could not find the mount for the bulldog on his truck.I had just bought one (to get the long eared bulldog for the BCR) at Macungie and the guy wouldn't seperate the dog from the mount.I told him he could have mine. Needless to say,he was very happy to get it as he had searched all over for it. He sent me a check for much more than I paid for the bulldog and mount!

Oh OK Al. Thanks for letting me know. Im glad you made some money!!!

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Oh OK Al. Thanks for letting me know. Im glad you made some money!!!

Didn't really think of charging him,Vinny.He insisted I take the money.Helped pay for my shopping spree at Macungie that year! :twothumbsup:

IF YOU BOUGHT IT, A TRUCK BROUGHT IT..AND WHEN YOU'RE DONE WITH IT, A TRUCK WILL HAUL IT AWAY!!! Big John Trimble,WRVA

I've seen that one before. A buddy of mine is selling a western R700 and a F700 both with good running 8V71N's in them $7500 for the pair. I really want them, but we're not exactly "rolling in the dough" right now. If I see them, I be sure to take a video.

Ben

post-10909-0-78145100-1332278883_thumb.j

I thought it sold and went over seas to a collector? I saw it at one of our local shows years ago but havent seen in a while?

I've seen that one before. A buddy of mine is selling a western R700 and a F700 both with good running 8V71N's in them $7500 for the pair. I really want them, but we're not exactly "rolling in the dough" right now. If I see them, I be sure to take a video.

Ben

Pictures are cool too Ben.

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg