This would make you pucker

HeavyGunner

Amazing!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Trying to read the title made me pucker.

There may be some on here that can read it.

As far as the accident, Truck driver looked like "WTF do I tell the boss"

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

That first video was a fake.

Come on you cant just accuse the video of being a fake with out clueing us in as to why you think it is a fake. What did we miss?

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

I was just running my mouth. I dont know if its fake , it just seems a little off to me. Looks like one of those homemade accidents you see on ice road truckers show. Haha. Maybe it is real i dont know. But my bet is on fake.

Come on you cant just accuse the video of being a fake with out clueing us in as to why you think it is a fake. What did we miss?

I was just running my mouth. I dont know if its fake , it just seems a little off to me. Looks like one of those homemade accidents you see on ice road truckers show. Haha. Maybe it is real i dont know. But my bet is on fake.

Ok, I just thought maybe you saw some blooper in the video that I missed that would suggest it is a fake. Could be a fake I dont know.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

The guy with the camera is a jackass. I guess he was in shock, but he was more worried about his plastic car than he was the driver of the truck!

I don't think he even looked at him. The guy looked like a fish in an aquarium, poking at the glass, how do I get out of here.

:SMOKIE-RT:

And,at the end of the turn,the trucker was probably sayin', "If I can just grab another gear I know I can save it..."

Speed

:SMOKIE-LFT:

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>