Obamamobile

Mike

Thought this might be the photo of the Century. It's speaks for itself. I see most of us being forced to own this futuristic vehicle very soon. It will sure be a hit with the young since most of our presidential votes are in their hands. Hope you enjoy.

mike

post-900-0-82896700-1337774108_thumb.jpg

Thought this might be the photo of the Century. It's speaks for itself. I see most of us being forced to own this futuristic vehicle very soon. It will sure be a hit with the young since most of our presidential votes are in their hands. Hope you enjoy.

mike

Don't forget yakking on the cell phone too.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I hate those things!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I hate those things!

me too,,,but dont forget its a smart car,,,and obamby thinks you should love them,,,ohhhh but look,,,if you buy one they(LET YOU) talk to your budd,s without a headset,,,wow what a tradeoff. :thumbsdown: ..bob

A buddy of my 16 year old son wanted one of those so bad he just could not sleep. I think he wanted it to match his flat brim Justin Bieber hat.

He was driving his momma's hand-me-down very uncool 1999ish Ford Taurus and crossed the center line on a gravel road and hit a grain truck head on. They all walked away without a scratch other than the damage to his injured pride, and future insurance rates. I remarked to his dad how different it might have been in a SMART car. The boy took his savings and bought a pickup from me and gave up on the stupid smart car thing.

Putting a loved one in that thing and then sending it down the highway at 70mph is just dumb.

We always joked about them tiny cars. They pound their chests on how save you are. A 5mph acccident hardly makes mark. We always say "your safe til you get hit by a Ford Excursion".

Remember that vid from a month back where that Chevy Blazer goes cross center and gets obliterated by a truck head on.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I'll say one thing, the option list has some interesting things for the car. A roll up curtain top, Mag wheels , Leather seats and the one I like the best. Optional

Pall Bearers Package...6 clip on handles and a shroud.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

I'll say one thing, the option list has some interesting things for the car. A roll up curtain top, Mag wheels , Leather seats and the one I like the best. Optional

Pall Bearers Package...6 clip on handles and a shroud.

Ha! I baled so much hay today, I had to read it twice to get it to soak in. That is funny!