missing menbers

Some menebrs are missing and one is fjh. Any one hear from him recent? I miss his and some mores tech info.

Yes, I too miss some of the guy's participation. I don't know much about this new stuff and some of the new members that only check in when they have a problem leave without their questions answered. We don't see this stuff daily so don't have good solid answers.

Of couse some folks get tired of helping people that only care to serve themselves also.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

While on the subject there was a member that closed with "over and out from ignorant ridge",haven't heard from him.

FW

That would be fuzzy buzzard. Last active 7-25-09. Some of these guys could be taking the eternal dirt nap and we would have no way of knowing. When I check out no one will know unless they happen to see the auction notice posted by my wife.

• Like 2

That would be fuzzy buzzard. Last active 8-7-05. Some of these guys could be taking the eternal dirt nap and we would have no way of knowing. When I check out no one will know unless they happen to see the auction notice posted by my wife.

Tom Gannaway is "Fuzzy Buzzard's" name. He is from Marietta, Ohio. He started the B model registry on Macks R Us.

I talked to him at South Bend and he was doing well, just not much of a board participant.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Some of these guys could be taking the eternal dirt nap and we would have no way of knowing. When I check out no one will know unless they happen to see the auction notice posted by my wife.

Are you planning on skipping out anytime soon? If so, train the wife to post my required reading before I hit the john - Obama Joke of the day. If I don't have that, things may not work correctly for me in the morning.

Are you planning on skipping out anytime soon? If so, train the wife to post my required reading before I hit the john - Obama Joke of the day. If I don't have that, things may not work correctly for me in the morning.

I'll be around long enough to see this guy flushed back to the political sewer of Chicago.

I've been regular since the day I painted Obama's face on the inside of my commode.

On a separate note, wasn't Barry from Watt's one of the most frequent contributors at one time?

Jim

I've been regular since the day I painted Obama's face on the inside of my commode.

On a separate note, wasn't Barry from Watt's one of the most frequent contributors at one time?

Yes he was. Barry expended the effort to get the website going, contributed greatly to bring us all together. He is very busy and didn't have time for most day to day tasks, hence mine, other other moderators being enlisted.

Rob

Yes he was. Barry expended the effort to get the website going, contributed greatly to bring us all together. He is very busy and didn't have time for most day to day tasks, hence mine, other other moderators being enlisted.

Rob

Thanks for bringing me up to speed and also for stepping up to the plate to keep the forum going.

Jim

Actually Tom is from Vinton, Ohio which is right outside of BFE, Ohio LOL!! I used to keep in touch more often myself, but haven't the last few years. Did talk at South Bend and he's still kicking along fine. He was my first call when I bought my B model. Actually, I think he contacted me when I tried bidding on a Manual on Ebay. It was downhill from there. I used to attend more of that clubs functions back in the day. With rising fuel costs, I don't see that group very often anymore.

Fred used to frequent a few other diesel forums, though I haven't been around much myself, so can't say what happen to him.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Actually Tom is from Vinton, Ohio which is right outside of BFE, Ohio LOL!! I used to keep in touch more often myself, but haven't the last few years. Did talk at South Bend and he's still kicking along fine. He was my first call when I bought my B model. Actually, I think he contacted me when I tried bidding on a Manual on Ebay. It was downhill from there. I used to attend more of that clubs functions back in the day. With rising fuel costs, I don't see that group very often anymore.

Fred used to frequent a few other diesel forums, though I haven't been around much myself, so can't say what happen to him.

That's right, it was Vinton, OH and I couldn't remember that for shit. He stopped by my place once or twice when passing through, dropped his trailer and took a Caterpillar tour. Nice guy to be with and visit. I used to get parts from Dean at Marietta Mack until something went amiss in their working relationship and Dean left.

I too used to see Fred post in other forums but haven't in quite some time. Hope all are doing well and it would be nice to hear from them again.

Rob

That southern drawllllll and his story telling abilities are a perfect match. Kinda like Stan Walls.

BTW, Stan is still kicking, though not on the internet much anymore. Got out of mobile parking lot business about a year ago. I think he is working for son #1 presently(in the machine shop he originally started before the trucking bug bit). He snuck up behind me at South Bend and I hardly recognized him. Had more grey hair(then me) and a gotee.

Larry

That southern drawllllll and his story telling abilities are a perfect match. Kinda like Stan Walls.

BTW, Stan is still kicking, though not on the internet much anymore. Got out of mobile parking lot business about a year ago. I think he is working for son #1 presently(in the machine shop he originally started before the trucking bug bit). He snuck up behind me at South Bend and I hardly recognized him. Had more grey hair(then me) and a gotee.

I had seen Stan also but didn't get to chat as there were too many distractions, (trucks) when we ran into each other. Wonder how is purple people eater, and the UFO trailer came out, or still exist?

Rob

Some menebrs are missing and one is fjh. Any one hear from him recent? I miss his and some mores tech info.

Glenn I,m Still kickin around! The fourm is well served by the guys that attend here!

I have been busy with Other stuff thanks for the honorable mention thou. if ya need anything just pm I do checkin from time to time!

Glad to see your still checking in Fred. Glenn ain't no slacker when it comes to good, useful information. Unlike me LOL!!

Stan's UFO trailer is gone if I recall(don't recall, maybe it got scrapped?). Not sure about the purple people eater? I know we discussed it, but CRS really suxs. I know the Pete car hauler went bye bye last summer.

Larry

There is a lot of good info on this site, as well as a lot of laughs! I know, last summer when I was sick and not able to post... some of the guys called me to see if i was still kickin and if not, are any of his Mack's or Brocks for sale yet?? LOL It's a lot of fun and we have Barry to thank for it !!

BULLHUSK

Glenn I,m Still kickin around! The fourm is well served by the guys that attend here!

I have been busy with Other stuff thanks for the honorable mention thou. if ya need anything just pm I do checkin from time to time!

Well i dont just love you guys or nothen but do enjoy keeping up on new equipment and teh info.

glenn akers