Get to bidding Vinster:

Rob

Pardon my french, but why the **** would someone spend that kind of money for a Hot Wheels truck... Granted i know there are a lot of toy collectors but still, thats a ton of $$$ to be forking out for a small hot wheels toy!!!

Nice Find

Tom

"Nothing Breaks Wind Like A Bulldog"

Pardon my french, but why the **** would someone spend that kind of money for a Hot Wheels truck... Granted i know there are a lot of toy collectors but still, thats a ton of $$$ to be forking out for a small hot wheels toy!!!

Nice Find

Tom

The term "more money than brains" comes to mind but I suppose everybody has their hobby.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Got a friend that was deep into Hotwheels about 5-7 yrs ago. Nothing stupid like that, but would go to Wally world at 3am to be able to have first look at what was going on the shelfs. That way he could add to his collection. Now, he gives the stuff away in boxes as they are only worth the .50 he paid for them. He did keep some of the big box collector sets in hopes that maybe one day sometime in the next 40 yrs he might make his money back.

I guess everyone has their hobby. At least I know from the getgo that my toys will never make me money LOL!!!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

What the seller asks and what they get is different. Those 100 plus dollar Hot Wheels have been on for a long time. I listed awhile ago 3 pairs of NOS GM quarters (both sides) for a 70 - 72 Monte Carlo, a set for 73 - 77 El Camino and a set for 75 - 78 El Dorado. Couldn't sell them, but another seller had used for more money and they sold. Go Figure.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Nice Find

Tom

they would look good on some ones slelves for like 10 bucks a piece.any more than that,,,they can keepem...lol.bob