Sums it up:

Rob

I totally agree Rob. The only caveat is that there are so many getting FREE SHIT and vote, they will just be looking for more and vote accordingly.

Meebe we should just shoot them. OOPS, I didn't say that

• Like 2

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Not only the "free stuff" people but the entitled ones... don't know if this goes on everywhere, but here on L.I. it is school budget time. 70 to 78% goes to teachers salaries, medical and retirement. They need a 12% raise because they only got a 7% last year and a 8% the year before. "It's only fair" the teachers union says. I had to cut my pay to keep fuel in my equipment and keep my crew.

There for I must offer mydeepest regrets Mr Obama and to the people getting free stuff. but I can no longer afford you.

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

The union workers at WM in Broward County wanted 10% each year for a three year contract.

Started talking going on strike. When they saw the line of people at the door for job applications the next day,

they felt that 3% wasn't that bad.

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

We have had a full time job opening (with bennies, 401k, vision, dental, health) for 3 to 4 months now and have had only a convict who had none of the requirements needed for the job apply thru his probation officers office simply because he had too. Economy cant be that bad if no one even applies for job opening with bennies.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

We have had a full time job opening (with bennies, 401k, vision, dental, health) for 3 to 4 months now and have had only a convict who had none of the requirements needed for the job apply thru his probation officers office simply because he had too. Economy cant be that bad if no one even applies for job opening with bennies.

Those of us who work with our hands are looked on as lower class, thanks to school "career counselors". Most people want big bucks with minimal work and surely no manual labor!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Finally after TEN years, I got a 3% raise this past week. Whew....here I thought no one cared?? My last "raise" basically was the owner telling me that I can work for 35 hrs/wk and get paid for 40hr/wk. Ya, in their eyes, I got a raise(cost/hour). Me?? Well, didn't help a dam thing, but an extra 15 minutes of sleep in the morning. Ya, that helped pay the bills...... not .

Not sure where I'm going to spend the extra $60(take home) each month???? Taxes(that doubled), fuel(that tripled), food(that doubled), utilites(that doubled)..................................... :thumbsdown:

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

Amen to that!! Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

I am not knocking the Unions but all of us cannt belong to a union.Can we? But what gets me some times is a job that i haul rock into sometimes has one man to direct you into the job yard and turn you around and start to get you backing up then he hands you off to nother man that wants to stand on the right side of your truck behind you and direct you on in to the dump site. If one is not there i dont think you will get unloaded because one told us its not his job to walk you all the way to the back. I am sure this is a union job.

glenn akers

I am not knocking the Unions but all of us cannt belong to a union.Can we? But what gets me some times is a job that i haul rock into sometimes has one man to direct you into the job yard and turn you around and start to get you backing up then he hands you off to nother man that wants to stand on the right side of your truck behind you and direct you on in to the dump site. If one is not there i dont think you will get unloaded because one told us its not his job to walk you all the way to the back. I am sure this is a union job.

Sounds like it.god for bid they actually got to work alittle harder for that check.