Airport Screening:

Rob

I'm due for a physical. What's your schedule look like?

I'm down on supplies right now. With all those political passengers riding on taxpayer's expense we depleted the nationwide supplies of rubber gloves as we certainly didn't want to "catch something".

We are currently negotiating with "Trojan Man" for an emergency fullfillment order. If this is an emergency, we do have an allocated stash that is made in China we could use on you, I suppose.

I'll keep you posted.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I have had none of these experiences while at the airport. I guess I miss all the excitement. Only excitement I have had and it happened only once is a boy filling my plane and overran the fuel down the wings.

He is no longer employed at this airport.

mike

I'm down on supplies right now. With all those political passengers riding on taxpayer's expense we depleted the nationwide supplies of rubber gloves as we certainly didn't want to "catch something".

We are currently negotiating with "Trojan Man" for an emergency fullfillment order. If this is an emergency, we do have an allocated stash that is made in China we could use on you, I suppose.

I'll keep you posted.

Rob

Are these the "Trojan Ribbed Gloves?" randyp

Are these the "Trojan Ribbed Gloves?" randyp

No, just prelubricated. Wouldn't want to cause injury you know.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Lubed with pj or the other for the politicians?

mike

We like to be fair in these things and leave the choice up to the examinee.

Rob

I prefer mines to be dipped in a barrel of 5th. wheel grease first.

Alrighty then. We do have a guy with giant thumbs for guys like you.

Rob

Rob have you ever been to the airport in Carmi Il while carrying out your duties for the FAA?

Once Brian but it has been 20+ years ago. I really don't work south of Springfield any longer unless somebody is really "stumped" with a problem.

Rob

Now wait a minute, I didn't say nuthin' about some oaf with oversized fingers- we're talking normal sized appendages here!

Ya got nuthin to worry about unless you feel his hands on both shoulders while being examined for anything concealed.

Rob

No, just prelubricated. Wouldn't want to cause injury you know.

Rob

Much obliged. I have no problem taking one (or two) for the team. There are and always will be radicals passing through our airports with intent to cause harm. I credit the security teams at airlines such as JetBlue for keeping our country safe and sound.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/2012/05/jetblue-removes-toddler-in-no-fly-list-error/

Jim

That's too bad I was hoping you would be down this way sometime and we could meet for some cheese fries somewhere

Thanks. About as far south as I get anymore is Effingham as I have in law family in that area. We will be there over the holiday at the end of the month. How far are you from there?

Rob

Much obliged. I have no problem taking one (or two) for the team. There are and always will be radicals passing through our airports with intent to cause harm. I credit the security teams at airlines such as JetBlue for keeping our country safe and sound.

http://abcnews.go.co...fly-list-error/

If momma had not been wearing a rag on her head, I bet they would have let the little terrorist baby on the plane?

Ya got nuthin to worry about unless you feel his hands on both shoulders while being examined for anything concealed.

Rob

Worst dentist i ever encountered!.............................Mark
  • Like 1

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.