Trucking News: Teamsters Endorse Obama in 2012

BMT Forum Bot

You guys forget that your not the majority anymore... Not everyone is male, rural, straight, white, old, and bitter!

The facts indicate otherwise:

Gallup poll: Conservatives outnumber liberals

Conservatives continue to make up the largest segment of political views in the country, outnumbering liberals nearly two-to-one, according to a new poll Thursday.

The Gallup survey found that 40 percent of Americans consider themselves conservative; 35 percent consider themselves moderate; and 21 percent see themselves as liberal. The figures did not change from 2010.

• Like 1
When approaching a 4-way stop, the vehicle with the biggest tires has the right of way!

I know those moonbats aren't in their right mind.Sure hope we get some change the next election.....

Think, and maintain a positive course.

Neither is old, bitter, and stupid...

This sounds like one calling the kettle black.

Are you young, sweet, and smart? (other's opinions, not your own)

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Neither is old, bitter, and stupid...

OK so let me understand you here, let's just forget about the famous Reagan quote "are you better off now then you were four years ago?" an move on to "can we afford four more years of Obama?"....... Or will we hear after four more years of these problem solvers (God forbid) "Well folk"s it could have been a lot worse!?" And dam that G.W.!!

give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach him to fish he will eat forever.

give a man a dollar and he will spend it. teach him how to make a dollar and he will earn thousands.

steal from me once shame on you.

steal from me twice, pay the price

see the pattern

Obozo has given out so much money to people that did nothing that I suspect that few will try to work another day in their life. and thats how he will attempt to win the next election. Fags,queens,blacks,mexicans, make up a huge portion of the population. now add in the idiot white folks and you have almost 50% of the nation sucking on his Tits just to servive.

Wish I could move to an island and live life out like out founding fathers had wanted us to..

Nah, let's keep this great country our forefathers gave us and send them to that island in nov.