Mack B model Farm Tractor

41chevy

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

That's an old article,I remember reading it in high school,a buddy's Dad used to get FarmShow and he brought it to show me.On a related note,there is a 4x4 farm tractor made out of a G model here not too far from me.There was an article in Bulldog about it back in the mid-70's.I was able to get the G cab from them a few years back,they only used the frame and running gear.I don't know how far back these posts go,but I'm sure Al Rhino posted the article in here when I posted the pics of the cab.

That's an old article,I remember reading it in high school,a buddy's Dad used to get FarmShow and he brought it to show me.On a related note,there is a 4x4 farm tractor made out of a G model here not too far from me.There was an article in Bulldog about it back in the mid-70's.I was able to get the G cab from them a few years back,they only used the frame and running gear.I don't know how far back these posts go,but I'm sure Al Rhino posted the article in here when I posted the pics of the cab.

I found that article when I was putting a wanted ad in there for a Furgusen Cab and thought it to be interesting. I thought it was dated with the Euclid rear. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

135 horsepower engine pulling a 36 foot chisel plow? I would have to see that one...........

Great article - I love farmshow, but the blushing bride hates it, she says it fills my head with too many crazy ideas.

That shows how little she knows - I come up with the biggest doozies all on my own, I don't need no stinkin' magazine to come up with sumpin stupid.

I actually have to beat them off with sticks - they see me drive up and it is like the pied piper with them following.

It makes the guys at the diner wake up and have something to talk about as well!

I was taking photos of this yesterday and two neighbors called last night to know just what the hell I was doing and to ask if I had a kid up in it or not:

post-6658-0-29328100-1336222109_thumb.jp

135 horsepower engine pulling a 36 foot chisel plow? I would have to see that one...........

Great article - I love farmshow, but the blushing bride hates it, she says it fills my head with too many crazy ideas.

That shows how little she knows - I come up with the biggest doozies all on my own, I don't need no stinkin' magazine to come up with sumpin stupid.

I showed momma the video of the auto- matic duck plucker, jeez ! all I said was I could make one from a belt sander and a shop vac....she looked at me like I was the crazy one!! Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

I showed momma the video of the auto- matic duck plucker, jeez ! all I said was I could make one from a belt sander and a shop vac....she looked at me like I was the crazy one!! Paul

Ha!

We actually made a chicken plucker based on a plan from Farmshow. It worked okay, but we finally broke down and took off the homemade fingers and installed some "town" boughten rubber fingers and it worked a lot better.

The blushing bride won't go near our chicken dismantling assembly line - she can't stand the pile of yellow feet - but that is okay, she can sure roast up a capon a lot better than I can!

Good thing I didn't know about this since the only thing that keeps me from popping a couple of the geese that keep pooping all over the yard is they are such a PIA to pluck. I can't bring myself to waste them by just killing them and throwing them out.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Good thing I didn't know about this since the only thing that keeps me from popping a couple of the geese that keep pooping all over the yard is they are such a PIA to pluck. I can't bring myself to waste them by just killing them and throwing them out.

Ah! Around here with problem geese, we practice "Breast and release". You slit the front of the goose and pull all the feathers/skin sideways, cut out the biggest part of the meat, close it all back up, and throw the goose up in the air so you give it a fair chance of flying off so someone else can catch it another day.

With snow geese, we just shoot them and feed them to the hogs. They are an invasive animal that pull the grass up by the roots and that way they kill the other goose feeding grounds. They are nasty. All the teenage boys like to nail a row of a couple hundered of them to the fence posts along a lonely blacktop highway - scares the crap out of visitors.

Hey! I could really count the cows from way up here! Shoot dem deers, watch neighbor skinny dippin', wonder ifn I can get the blushing bride up here? Mile high club?

I think embarassed is the word

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Ha!

We actually made a chicken plucker based on a plan from Farmshow. It worked okay, but we finally broke down and took off the homemade fingers and installed some "town" boughten rubber fingers and it worked a lot better.

The blushing bride won't go near our chicken dismantling assembly line - she can't stand the pile of yellow feet - but that is okay, she can sure roast up a capon a lot better than I can!

Mine doesn't like end of March and the begining of April.... The Lambs, piglets, rabbits and squab all go vacationing at the Westinghouse Spa around then. But likes the hassenpfeffer and lamb at Easter and roast porky during the summer though Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE