Drawings, paintings, what have you?

E9V8

I'll have to look through my old Over Drive mags. They did a small feature on that B and the Aero B bout 2 years ago. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Wow, great drawings and models! Seeing those made me go dig out some drawings I once did, but they're not nearly as good as you guys' are.

I'll go ahead and post them anyway. This first one was drawn in 1966, when I was only...let's see...some quick math here...hold on...10 years old.

This next one, drawn in 2011, shows great improvement as an artist, eh?..must have even had some of that 1966 paper left over too.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

This is a pretty darn cool thread. I think I'll throw down an artsy drawing from when I was 11 years old in the 6th grade...The SUPERDOG of my young dreams....I remember the hot ticket at the time was "gel pens". The scanned photo doesn't do it justice but I used a silver gel pen on this for the "chrome" pieces and a gold gel pen for the "goldleaf". In person it looks pretty darn cool because the silver and gold gel pens actually had a metallic look to them...so the chrome actually looks shiny in person along with the gold separating the colored pencil "paint" on the truck.

post-6282-0-72490200-1335566232_thumb.jp

Vinny the DM600 steers ,opening hood two stick and working 5th wheel. Good kit.

Here is a model of the DM800 I drove for Horan Sand and Gravel in 1980. A DM600 and a Holmes wrecker from an ATHS. show a few years ago. Paul

DM4.jpg

DM2.jpg

DM1.jpg

dm5-1.jpg

dm4-2.jpg

dm7-1.jpg

AC1.jpg

AC5.jpg

AC4.jpg

• Like 1

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Yeah me too. I like those steel nose sidewiders. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE

That's my favorite truck, I based my design on that one. A little different paint and engine is what I want. Do you have any more pics of that truck? I couldn't find any online anywhere.

Ben

Ben few pictures here.......http://deckelmanllc....les/Page604.htm

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Wow, great drawings and models! Seeing those made me go dig out some drawings I once did, but they're not nearly as good as you guys' are.

I'll go ahead and post them anyway. This first one was drawn in 1966, when I was only...let's see...some quick math here...hold on...10 years old.

This next one, drawn in 2011, shows great improvement as an artist, eh?..must have even had some of that 1966 paper left over too.

I see the little lady gained a chest in the years between drawings and the dog needs to exercise more