Rodeo Sex

fxfymn

Aww Geez, Posting "U" model photos in a sex oriented thread you are gonna make the boy go blind on short order and he'll never be able to further his ambitions.

Take a look at photo number seven. Looks like that truck is trying to roll over on it's own without being piloted at all. Lucky that semi trailer is attached and at an acute angle or it would certainly have gone over.

Rob

Here's another one I found.

• Like 2

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Here's another one I found.

Ahh yes, the custom ordered and highly prized "roll over" brace and wheel option installed.

Been years since I'd seen one of those. Must be an older photo.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Great pics, I don't think I 've seen any of those before,

It's interesting how the cab on the V-8 in the first pic is not raised. They mention the U795 in the caption, but would this be a U615 since it has the marker lights next to the headlights? IIRC the marker lights were discontinued around '67 and the 865 was introduced for the '70 model year.

Jim

mmmmmmmmmm, I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!! U MODELS U MODELS U MODELS!!!! IM COO-COO FOR U MODELS !!!! tHEM PICS ARE GREAT IVE NEVER SEEN SOME OF THEM. WHERE DID YOU GET THEM OTHERDOG? I KNOW SOME CAME OUT OF THE MACK BOOK BUT WHERE DID THE OTHERS COME FROM?

I sat in a chair at the end of my driveway and took them as they passed by yesterday, then I added the captions using my own knowledge of the U-model.

OK, actually I looked through my books for all the U-models I could find.

I sat in a chair at the end of my driveway and took them as they passed by yesterday, then I added the captions using my own knowledge of the U-model.

Waste of a good afternoon eh?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Vinny to bad you didn't grow up thru the late 60's 70's and early 80's. The dang U-things were all over except on the West Coast. I got to grow up through L's,B's

U's R's DM's G's H's,W's,MH's,Westerns and the current crop, which is finnally improving after that South Carolina Virginia fiasco. :SMOKIE-LFT:

Sorry to get carried away I forgot this was a rodeo sex topic. Oh well at my age Mack's are better than sex.

What books did the Stinger U model flatbed and the CFL tractor trailer come out of?

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

Vinny to bad you didn't grow up thru the late 60's 70's and early 80's. The dang U-things were all over except on the West Coast. I got to grow up through L's,B's

U's R's DM's G's H's,W's,MH's,Westerns and the current crop, which is finnally improving after that South Carolina Virginia fiasco. :SMOKIE-LFT:

Sorry to get carried away I forgot this was a rodeo sex topic. Oh well at my age Mack's are better than sex.

I wish I grew up back then sometimes.

dammit thats the second day in a row the screen got a bath from some iced tea..........

You may want to switch to water or an artificial sweetener for easier clean-up.

Trust me, I have plenty of experience cleaning sticky substances off computer keyboards.

Jim

yes you will- this doesn't even belong here, should be in Antiques and Classics, but i'll put these U-model pictures here instead just to see what happens.

First photo: The "U" series was introduced in 1964

Second photo: The U series Macks made their debut in 1965

I think they are as confused as Vinny.

I think Uncle Rob actually "invented" Vinny as his 12 year old imagination. Modulators can do these things.

First photo: The "U" series was introduced in 1964

Second photo: The U series Macks made their debut in 1965

I think they are as confused as Vinny.

I think Uncle Rob actually "invented" Vinny as his 12 year old imagination. Modulators can do these things.

ya know, you might be on to something there- i'd never thought of that. Vinny, send some pictures of yourself so we'll know you're real. We won't use them to photoshop anything or use your image in unauthorized pictures or anything...trust me. :D

No no no, what books were the Stinger flatbed U model and the CFL single axle tractor U model in?

I answered that question previously-

umodelnut, on 08 April 2012 - 03:44 PM, said:

What books did the Stinger U model flatbed and the CFL tractor trailer come out of?

They were both in "Big Rigs of the 1960's" by Ron Adams.

• Like 1

Okay, I just read this thread the whole way through, laughed, cringed, drueled and almost puked, all within 10 minutes. I'm going to try to put it back on topic, while still quenching my Cousin"s sidewinding hunger.

post-10909-0-22951100-1333934165.jpg

Ben

Thats a pretty awesome picture Cousin Ben. can you make one with my U model with that same thing?