Vinny and Ben need these on their trucks

You young fellers should get with the program and spice those trucks up a bit.

Make those 4-H gals really moo and squeal hoot and hollar!

post-6658-0-90538800-1333550431_thumb.jp

post-6658-0-12466500-1333550442_thumb.jp

I had a guy in here this morning loading up some reel trailers and he had that bling on his truck. But I also broke out the camera when he wasn't looking to get a shot at what you do not want to wear on your toe-sies when throwing chains and boomers around - he is going to lose a nail in a few days and it will NOT be the crane operators fault:

post-6658-0-93513300-1333550578_thumb.jp

I also want you to know that the last photo was while I was 20 feet away standing on the crane.

I used the zoom to get the sandals photo.

I was NOT standing as close behind him as it seems to your dirty mind. He was not that type, he was a good overall wearer.

You young fellers should get with the program and spice those trucks up a bit.

Make those 4-H gals really moo and squeal hoot and hollar!

post-6658-0-90538800-1333550431_thumb.jp

post-6658-0-12466500-1333550442_thumb.jp

I had a guy in here this morning loading up some reel trailers and he had that bling on his truck. But I also broke out the camera when he wasn't looking to get a shot at what you do not want to wear on your toe-sies when throwing chains and boomers around - he is going to lose a nail in a few days and it will NOT be the crane operators fault:

post-6658-0-93513300-1333550578_thumb.jp

I also want you to know that the last photo was while I was 20 feet away standing on the crane.

I used the zoom to get the sandals photo.

I was NOT standing as close behind him as it seems to your dirty mind. He was not that type, he was a good overall wearer.

Uhh huhh. It's your story.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thats a Moose bumper Vinny,(the middle picture) alot of the trucks in the Northeast have them, saves alot of repair when you hit a moose going 65. They still make a mess though. That bottom picture would be a Moose bumper around October if you got caught in that position in the woods by a moose.

• Like 1

you can still put the caps on the nuts on the spoke wheels!!

To each their own but I don't care for them. Of course I don't drive, or own that truck either.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I dont think my U will go 65. It would prolly shake itself to death. I bet she would go 55-60. I still like my spokes plain.

Just remember they favor the left side without the massive counterbalance weight on the right.

Uncle Rob

No they dont!!!!!! U models are perfectly fine!!!

Just remember "shallow right turns" my boy, and you will be fine.

Uncle Rob

You never see those caps on a Mack. They run them on brand X units! So when your sitting on the side waiting for a tow, you can hit your head on them to remind yourself.... ya shoulda got a Mack

HA! He was definitely in a brand X unit - at least he took the name off the grill so it looked generic

My dad probably wont let me put them on the B60, but I'm definately putting them on my pickup truck. I'll have to carry a first aid kit, because some of the girls don't pay attention.

Ben

Tell em to put the damned cell phone away and that won't happen.

Uncle Rob

• Like 1

At 500 pounds you best not swing your ass from the grab handle on the left or that bastard's gonna flatten you on the spot.

Rob