My kinda ride:

Rob

Make a nice replacement for my R, too far away though. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Make a nice replacement for my R, too far away though. Paul

It could begin the "hopscotch" trek across the country. I could get it to my place from where it is without too much fanfare. There may be an empty single drop headed your way shortly also.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Your kinda ride? It is just a tandem,,,they have weight limits ya know? Does momma know about you lookin at rides other than her? Momma can carry way more groceries and her "exhaust" is probably louder!!!! :loldude: :loldude:

:tease::banana::tease::banana::tease::banana::tease::banana:

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Your kinda ride? It is just a tandem,,,they have weight limits ya know? Does momma know about you lookin at rides other than her? Momma can carry way more groceries and her "exhaust" is probably louder!!!! :loldude: :loldude:

:tease::banana::tease::banana::tease::banana::tease::banana:

And you had to bring that up........

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

uummmm, is this dirty. ewwww.

Some will remember when "Momma's" exhaust blasted me in the leg with an undigested chilli bean when she was trying to get even for one of my world reknown "Dutch Oven Surprises" I made special for her.

Uncle Rob

Left a message with him. We're taking my 57p to the Marmon Gathering in McKinney Texas the end of next week. It's only 600 or so miles north of there to were ithe

Superliner is at.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE