If only they had used a MACK!

That was at the port in Baltimore when we loaded 2 weeks ago. There was a 21 axle in front of it. KMX I think has Petes. Maybe broke down or when Was this Pic taken. No movement on Sundays and the cops stop you where you are.

I can't beleive they didn't have a push truck. Probably grossing around 350 to 400k Idk unless it was hauled off with a Wrecker why it is sitting there. But Your not going to get into very many truckstops with that big bastard

That rig has been sitting there for about a week. Strange place to stop and certainly not much in the area. Maybe going to a local coal mine. I hope they weren't using 901 and 54 as a shortcut to I80!!

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

I hope Pa didn't route them that way. I forgot my routing when I was 17' wide and 154k But it was out of Balt to 81 to exit 116 Not sure the road number up to I-80 west almost 200 miles or so. Ended up on 6 I think it was. then up almost to Ny back down to 80 Got off about the 60 something yard line there is a truck stop there and ran that to just south of the Ta then south to the Plant. 300 mile trip ended up being 650 and both times 1.5 days

That trailer is only a few miles off of I81 exit 116. 901 west for about 7 miles then 54 west for 21 miles and you are at I80 exit 224 Danville, PA. This is a big truck route but there are several 8 to 11percent grades. Saves about 45 minutes as opposed to taking I 81 to I 80. I passed it on Monday and Saturday of this week.

Denny

330-550-6020

A "Mack Pack" Charter Member

That rig has been sitting there for about a week. Strange place to stop and certainly not much in the area. Maybe going to a local coal mine. I hope they weren't using 901 and 54 as a shortcut to I80!!

I ONCE ran 445 from Madisonburg to pick up 80 at Lamar. Not one of my better judgement calls but hey, it was flat on the map. :idunno:

Jim

I ONCE ran 445 from Madisonburg to pick up 80 at Lamar. Not one of my better judgement calls but hey, it was flat on the map. :idunno:

I ran 219 out of Dubois up to Warren in a blizzzard once,not the smartest choice i ever made either!..................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

That trailer is only a few miles off of I81 exit 116. 901 west for about 7 miles then 54 west for 21 miles and you are at I80 exit 224 Danville, PA. This is a big truck route but there are several 8 to 11percent grades. Saves about 45 minutes as opposed to taking I 81 to I 80. I passed it on Monday and Saturday of this week.

Thats the same route took us forever. Hell just getting off of 81 and starting down sucks.

Although it took me three hours for my tired old compressor to pump up all them air tanks to release the brakes, I got it up the hill and dropped it off in Milton! Had to stay in 1st low split the whole way! Could have used OtherDog on the rear steer on some of 'dem curves!

post-6773-0-60474700-1333326877_thumb.jp

I bet the shutters never even opened up!............................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Although it took me three hours for my tired old compressor to pump up all them air tanks to release the brakes, I got it up the hill and dropped it off in Milton! Had to stay in 1st low split the whole way! Could have used OtherDog on the rear steer on some of 'dem curves!

post-6773-0-60474700-1333326877_thumb.jp

how do you guys put your own trucks in the pictures? I wish i had one with my sidewinder in it........ :whistling:

• Like 1

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg